Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't blame asians for that though, check out the Sideshow EU shipping thread in general collectables, we were all ^^^^^ing our arses off about how Crap sideshow had been at getting our stuff to us.

Nope no animosity towards asians, after all they make the coolest stuff.
The only slowness is when I'm stuck driving behind one :lol

We asians are not known for the fast driving.......

But, we are known for the coolest Kick ass figures....
sorry Sideshow, but it's true.

:monkey3

I don't think he intended "the fast driving" as a compliment. I've seen old granny Asian ladies barely hittin' 50 on a 65mph freeway. I guess it's only fair though, they can't see much above the wheel.

where did you order yours from, if ebay, what store?, anc express seems to get all theyre ht stuff almost a month after theyre released:monkey2:monkey4

I made a friend in HK who is a HotToys-store member.
He helps me get stuff soon after they're released.

AND I also have another set coming from ABC. :naughty
I like the design of the box:

SHE-PREDATOR-2.jpg

Last edited:

I like the design of the box:

SHE-PREDATOR-2.jpg

so you have it now??? please post open pics. damn cant wait facebox : )

ABC's been a good source for me too lately, but it sure doesn't beat having a friend who's a member of the HT store! What a great contact. :rock

I was wondering if they'd come up with cool new box design for Machiko... I think it really turned out nice. Can't wait till they start shipping.

that box is AMAZING!! ofcourse i have NO idea why i am so fascinated with the boxes when i never display them.... maybe it's the entire experience of opening the figure up - seeing a cool box makes the whole process even more fun.

HT goes to different design at this point. i like the new design of the box actually. the old design was just too big and this way can save my space. way to go HT.

and just quick questions, for those of you who wont get this, will you guys get LOST predator?

Back