Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, I know I ordered her the day she was listed. For a while there I was checking their (Toys2) site everyday since the Tokyo Toy Show where she was first shown.

I can't f'n wait for this figure!!!!!! :chew

I ordered Machiko through a Japanese etailer this time, mainly to save on shipping. We used to get HT stuff really early here... it's not always a sure thing these days, but with any luck she'll be here not long after she hits Hong Kong.
:banana :banana :banana

Nearly all my display space has already been taken over by Predator figures. Machiko is going to be one of my most favorite figures of '08, and she'll definitely be getting a special place of honor among all of her fellow hunters. :D

I'm sorry... this will be my first Pred fig.. and from those pics I have made the right choice in keeping her.

Hi, new here. Got mine yesterday. She looked great standin' next to my Wolf Pred.

Well, thanks for the welcome. I do have my LG viewty phone camera thou, I'll post it when i got them.

Awesome man.

Sorry if this has been answered, but are the armor parts sculpted onto the body? I think all of the armor is separate myself.

Welcome here bro. Don't forget to make a "welcome" thread in the new boardie area.

Awesome man.

Sorry if this has been answered, but are the armor parts sculpted onto the body? I think all of the armor is separate myself.

Welcome here bro. Don't forget to make a "welcome" thread in the new boardie area.

All armor including net suit are separate from the body except for her boots/leg armor which is molded.

I saw someone post her without her net suit. She looks more sexy that way. Gonna try that.

Back