Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just not a big fan of this.

I'd have preferred it looked more like Machiko from the comics.

I feel exactly the same way about HT's choice of portrait for Machiko, but no way is that enough to make me pass. The armour, weapons, and new female body are all too f'n awesome. There are Asian female heads to be found that could be made to fit the new HT body and maybe repainted as needed, and then you'd have a more comic-accurate version of her. That's what I've been thinking of doing, anyway.

I personally like the head sculpt and I can't wait to get this figure. She'll be my second Predator after the BD P2. she'll give ripley a run for her money!

Indeed. Something I need to do myself when getting her. But what would be best to use to cover the elbow joints?

i had to do something similar on Vasquez and I took a black t-shirt and wrapped it around her elbow and glued the two ends together:

pics-062.jpg

pics-064.jpg

Quote from the blog owner : "those pieces of pleather were made by my friend"

Thanks for pointing that out, I would have NEVER known, lmao.

Anyway, I prefer her with the netting, because without it, to me, it looks like something important is missing. Know what I mean?

this little lady is looking really nice. I'll leave the netting on though. I have a feeling she will sell out quick once more in hand pics start gaining speed. the after market seems to be going good already. her head alone will be saught after for alot of good customs.

Back