Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I went to amazon and I saw an AVP Omnibus & a Pred Omnibus. Had to read the descriptions to make sure it was the right one, although the Pred Omnibus story with Dutch's brother sounds like a good read. Might have to pic that one up some day

the thing with the graphic novels though is that the story is so heavily cut down it makes for a poop read. prefer the books to the comic books, not really much of an art work fan, u seriously gotta get the books :rock:rock

anyone read south china sea yet :huh

South China Sea isn't coming out until October 15th, but I have it on preorder already.I'm a novel junkie when it comes to Predator and AVP stuff.

Turnabout was a damn good story though.

Oh, and Verbal21, the comics/graphic novel of the story with Dutch's brother was turned into a novel as well (if you didn't know), it's called Concrete Jungle (has NOTHING to do with the Predator game of the same name).

would you recommend it? The only Predator comic I ever had was the first issue of Pred vs. Batman when I was a kid and I'd like some good Predator stories/comics just to enjoy.

But just to stay on topic, where is the best place to get a Machiko?

Oh, most definitely I'd recommend it, heck, I'd recommend ANY Predator novel (and the AVP ones), EXCEPT for John Shirley's, "Predator: Forever Midnight". If you like continuity with Predator's and how they behave, avoid that book like the plague.

Cold War was okay, it also has Dutch's brother in it.

I picked up the Machiko I've got coming to me from Toys2, I had to pay hefty shipping on mine (TOTAL price came out to $191 shipped), but I figure, 'what the hell?' Pay a little more now, get my figure THAT much sooner! WOOO!

Plus, Toys2 has been extremely great to me with their service.

I woulda taken the AvP-P story over AvP-R.

Oh does that Hish crap mean Yautja is overruled? Yey! Now we gotta overrule the hish junk as well.

South China Sea isn't coming out until October 15th, but I have it on preorder already.I'm a novel junkie when it comes to Predator and AVP stuff.

thats probably why i havent been able to find it :slap :lol:lol:lol ive heard bad things about forever midnight but its the only one i havent read yet so im gonna have to take the plunge and read it and make up my own mind. but it does sound poop

Turnabout was a damn good story though.

Oh, and Verbal21, the comics/graphic novel of the story with Dutch's brother was turned into a novel as well (if you didn't know), it's called Concrete Jungle (has NOTHING to do with the Predator game of the same name).
I'm was reading turnabout but got side tracked by the Predator comics.. Better get back to it soon.. :)

I woulda taken the AvP-P story over AvP-R.

Oh does that Hish crap mean Yautja is overruled? Yey! Now we gotta overrule the hish junk as well.

Yay for an idea that made actual sense and didn't totally contradict the movies being overruled? Are you ^^^^ing serious?

I'm was reading turnabout but got side tracked by the Predator comics.. Better get back to it soon.. :)

YEAH! Finish that bad boy, the story is ^^^^ing wonderful!

AvP-R bonus features refers to the species as Yautja as does everything else except forever midnight. So Yautja stays I guess at best you could put it down to similar race of beings, Not read the book (one of the few I haven't) and from the plot synopsis it sounded rather retarded.

AvP-R bonus features refers to the species as Yautja as does everything else except forever midnight. So Yautja stays I guess at best you could put it down to similar race of beings, Not read the book (one of the few I haven't) and from the plot synopsis it sounded rather retarded.

Basically, Shirley only watched Predator.

I understand he was under time constraints, and Dark Horse told him what to do and not to do, and he wrote as if there was nothing else pre-existing after the first movie... but to totally change everything about the creatures, except their name, "Predator" was a stupid ^^^^ing move.

Personally, I'd have watched more than ONE stinkin' movie and researched the character MUCH more if I was going to write a book about something that is already established (especially if I knew nothing about the franchise, which he flat out admitted to).

Forever Midnight was the WORST book I ever read. It would have been a decent read if it was just some random sci-fi book, but it wasn't. Gender shifting, kill glands, flying platforms, enslaving humans, kiddie Predators, blah blah blah. Total garbage. PLUS, the cover shot is a MCFARLANE TOY!

Basically, Shirley only watched Predator.

I understand he was under time constraints, and Dark Horse told him what to do and not to do, and he wrote as if there was nothing else pre-existing after the first movie... but to totally change everything about the creatures, except their name, "Predator" was a stupid ^^^^ing move.

Personally, I'd have watched more than ONE stinkin' movie and researched the character MUCH more if I was going to write a book about something that is already established (especially if I knew nothing about the franchise, which he flat out admitted to).

Forever Midnight was the WORST book I ever read. It would have been a decent read if it was just some random sci-fi book, but it wasn't. Gender shifting, kill glands, flying platforms, enslaving humans, kiddie Predators, blah blah blah. Total garbage. PLUS, the cover shot is a MCFARLANE TOY!

Am really glad I didn't get it then, although somehow I've ended up with two copies of "Flesh and Blood" but from what you've said the other really shouldn't have accepted the job after doing bugger all research. I know people need to eat but seriously!

Is a bit like the Metal Gear Solid novel where Snake was written more like James Bond than the character in the game.

Am really glad I didn't get it then, although somehow I've ended up with two copies of "Flesh and Blood" but from what you've said the other really shouldn't have accepted the job after doing bugger all research. I know people need to eat but seriously!

Is a bit like the Metal Gear Solid novel where Snake was written more like James Bond than the character in the game.

I didn't mind Flesh and Blood at all, I thought it was a pretty good little read, though it would have been better without the name "Hish" being dropped.

And you have the basic idea, but it'd be more like a novel where Snake acts like James bond, but speaks with a French accent and has purple skin, yellow hair, and only speaks with his head shoved up his butt.

Haven't had a chance to read it, did they go back to Yautja (which has been the unofficial fan name for ages now and carried across into AvP-R's special features).

If so wouldn't that make Hish the anomaly and contradiction to the books that came before ?

At best I guess you can describe it as a similar species that intermingle

Back