Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we will need a Titural on the proper titneak. is anyone abreast on their skills? :lol

Misc-FFS-Worf.gif

here's a question, will hot toys be seeling this body, and their new slim body individualy, like they do their true types you think?

I'm sure they will start selling several "Hot Angel" bodies with varying colors and headsculpts in the near future, just like their True Types.

Facebox that's a cool Predator skull trophy background you made. Do you ever consider making those and selling them for those who'd be interested?

I think I can manage that. I have had a few requests before, but they all backed out. So... I don't know how well it would sell.
This one will be up for sale soon enough though, but don't worry, I'll let you guys know before hand.

While searching for this figure on eBay I notcied a few people listing it as the "Angelina Jolie" Predator.
Why? It looks nothing like her at all...not even a long shot.
WTF?:confused:
:chew

yea i dunno, probably some jackass, that went to china, found it, bought it, and put it online thinking alot of people will think its worth alot of money or something. clearly that person knows nothing about what the figure is based on.

Does anyone know what the difference between the new Hot Angel body and the previous Hot Toys female bodies is? I'm just wondering what the real difference in attributes is. Is it taller, are the joints different, etc.

I think it's pretty much the same body, apart from the more defined chest area, and when I say chest area I mean the boobies, and when I say the boobies I mean the nip nips. :lol

I wonder if there might be a Wanted licence coming soon, or maybe even a Tomb Raider movie licence?

I think she's an amalgamation of the two, there is deffinetly a lot of Jolie in the lips and eyes, but the nose and face shape is more Portman.

I agree with Wookster. He's usually always right. :D

also the new female Secret Service head sculpt looks like a merging of Portman, Kira and Jolie. Isn't that right Wookster?

I agree with Wookster. He's usually always right. :D

also the new female Secret Service head sculpt looks like a merging of Portman, Kira and Jolie. Isn't that right Wookster?

I agree with Rincewind he's always usually right about me usually always being right most of the time.

Back