Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get we're here to talk toys and all, but talking about a toys rack is ^^^^ing stupid.

People talk about toy racks because that's where stores hang toys. :joy

And now to completely change the subject:

xenobricksyl2.jpg

:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:peace

Not to continue the conversation further but I don't remember my Machiko's nipples being so dark....in fact I don't think mine were colored at all....

I think it's pretty much the same body, apart from the more defined chest area, and when I say chest area I mean the boobies, and when I say the boobies I mean the nip nips. :lol

Nip nips? what do you mean by that?

Yep...these pictures prove it! Angelina Jolie looks just like Natalie Portman!

After five months, I'd think the "omg boobiez" ^^^^ could die off. Out of all of the amazing elements to go into this figure, it annoys the piss out of me that THAT gets the most attention.

This is the fun-V, the humdrum-v is back there (just how much maturity do you expect to find in a toy forum? Lighten up.)!:D

This is the fun-V, the humdrum-v is back there (just how much maturity do you expect to find in a toy forum? Lighten up.)!:D[/QUOTE]
:lecture OHHHHH SNAP!! That's what I'm talkin' about brother!! The serious police need to go elsewhere, not a TOY forum. :faq :duff

Oh gee, I thought the majority of people that could drop $150 on a 'toy' would be...

Adults.

Or at least act like them. I'm 23 years old, I don't come here for boobie and poo poo jokes, I'm somewhat mature.

Oh gee, I thought the majority of people that could drop $150 on a 'toy' would be...

Adults.

Or at least act like them. I'm 23 years old, I don't come here for boobie and poo poo jokes, I'm somewhat mature.

hey Adam, speaking of poo poo jokes...I'm digging that link in your sig..:lol

"And in other news Police are seeking an internet user with the screen name "mr.thifty" after he alledgedly posted a comment on "Sideshowfreaks.com" that sent another user, screen name "AdamBombOi" into a violent frenzy last Friday.."

Wow, I come to here to talk about collectibles, not spam the ^^^^ out of a thread about a toys breasts, and I'm the ^^^^ing one who gets ^^^^?

Whatever.

Adults.

You would be the only person under 30 that I have ever known of who is mature (even just somewhat mature). I used to think I was mature when I was that young. When you get older...you'll see the truth. And I am not dogging on you. I was always told that I was way more mature than my age and I used to believe it. And now at 44 (as of last Saturday) I see that not only was I not mature at 23, but I don't believe that I have ever even seen one person in my life under the age of 30 who is truly mature, and I have seen very few that are older than 30 who are mature (and I am not one of them, my wife tells me that I rarely act older than 12). I don't find it to be a bad thing. I am responsible to my family and my job. But I refuse to become a stale old fart.

Hell...I frequently relate to my 9-year-old son.:D

But this topic is for another thread in another section. Let's get (edit - oops...I meant back) to Machiko!

You would be the only person under 30 that I have ever known of who is mature (even just somewhat mature). I used to think I was mature when I was that young. When you get older...you'll see the truth. And I am not dogging on you. I was always told that I was way more mature than my age and I used to believe it. And now at 44 (as of last Saturday) I see that not only was I not mature at 23, but I don't believe that I have ever even seen one person in my life under the age of 30 who is truly mature, and I have seen very few that are older than 30 who are mature (and I am not one of them, my wife tells me that I rarely act older than 12). I don't find it to be a bad thing. I am responsible to my family and my job. But I refuse to become a stale old fart.

Hell...I frequently relate to my 9-year-old son.:D

But this topic is for another thread in another section. Let's get (edit - oops...I meant back) to Machiko!

I'm all for being young at heart and all of that stuff, but oogling a 'toys' breasts are where I draw the line.

Just because I collect 'toys' doesn't mean I have to accept REALLY bad humor. Here and there is fine with me, but Jesus Christ, nearly this WHOLE thread is about Machiko's rack. Okay, she's got tits, move the ^^^^ on.

Back