Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Random pix for those still waiting:

DSC06560.jpg

DSC06562.jpg

DSC06561.jpg

Thats cool but why did they make a SHE PREDATOR And why might she have the armor and weapons of a predator, its not like they raised a human.

If I bought this thats how I'd display it.
Not because I'm a perv. :lol
Because I think it looks better..... or does that make me a perv ?. :lol

After five months, I'd think the "omg boobiez" ^^^^ could die off. Out of all of the amazing elements to go into this figure, it annoys the piss out of me that THAT gets the most attention.

After five months, I'd think the "omg boobiez" ^^^^ could die off. Out of all of the amazing elements to go into this figure, it annoys the piss out of me that THAT gets the most attention.
Machiko has amazing detail from head to toe but maybe the boobies get all the attention because it's new to Hot Toys female figures. Maybe some people like accuracy & detail. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion,likes, & dis-likes. This forum is here to discuss a member's view of a figure, not a member's view of other's opinions. Some guys like boobs,some guys are gay,some guys are too serious,& some are not. To each,his own. Most of us are here to discuss toys, not people. Simply put, if ya don't like what's on the tv, just change the channel. :whip

she looks like she needs some tattoos or something, she doesnt look like shes been running wiht the preds. but when i think of machiko form the books thats how i can picture her, wicked figure once its in stock ill probably get her

Machiko has amazing detail from head to toe but maybe the boobies get all the attention because it's new to Hot Toys female figures. Maybe some people like accuracy & detail. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion,likes, & dis-likes. This forum is here to discuss a member's view of a figure, not a member's view of other's opinions. Some guys like boobs,some guys are gay,some guys are too serious,& some are not. To each,his own. Most of us are here to discuss toys, not people. Simply put, if ya don't like what's on the tv, just change the channel. :whip

Typically when the program has been reruns for five months straight, ^^^^ gets canceled.

I get we're here to talk toys and all, but talking about a toys rack is ^^^^ing stupid.

Back