Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Modifying boobs is taking it a little too far imo... :lol
Ok folks enough of the boob jokes.

Even though someone will quote me with a boob joke.
I seriously don't think theres an escape when 90% of the board members here are nerds ( guilty ) who instead of going out prefer to talk about ( toy ) women on toy forums.
The boob jokes are always here since they are missing them in real life.

Not to say that everyone saying boob jokes has never seen or interacted with boobs but I'm saying alot of the members are either young and can only illegally ( and probably socially ) never find a real girlfriend or sex partner.

This message is serious because I do think this is why theres so many boob jokes.

Boob. Jokes.

Boob Jokes.

speak for yourself...:lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/PW053lEaEhM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/PW053lEaEhM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I seriously don't think theres an escape when 90% of the board members here are nerds ( guilty ) who instead of going out prefer to talk about ( toy ) women on toy forums.

Not to say that everyone saying boob jokes has never seen or interacted with boobs but I'm saying alot of the members are either young and can only illegally ( and probably socially ) never find a real girlfriend or sex partner.

This message is serious because I do think this is why theres so many boob jokes.

Boob. Jokes.

Boob Jokes.

Okay that's it man, I fold.

That one sentence fragment, Jesus Christ. Thank you so much for making Sparks (drink) come out of my nose. :lol

Oh gee, I thought the majority of people that could drop $150 on a 'toy' would be...

Adults.

Or at least act like them. I'm 23 years old, I don't come here for boobie and poo poo jokes, I'm somewhat mature.

You're right Adam, I'm immature & joke around on here because it's my escape from my family life responsibilities. I'm a husband & a father to 2 sons & I choose not to go to places that I can get into trouble, so I unwind here. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Good for you if you want to be a mature adult on here 24/7 , you deserve a hero cookie. You don't have to cast stones at people that aren't up to your standards, I'm not here to impress anyone.

Sorry for going off the topic guys....back to topic, I really like the design on Machiko's wrist blades, but it would have been cool if they were retracktable or removeable. I have mine posed next to my ani-con Scar, I think they make a good team. I'll be taking pics soon & posting them up so keep your eyes open, I hope I can do them justice. :eek:

Okay that's it man, I fold.

That one sentence fragment, Jesus Christ. Thank you so much for making Sparks (drink) come out of my nose. :lol

BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOOOOBBBIEEEESSS

(boobie)

Have a little fun. Seriously. If you want a serious forum, go somewhere else. Cuz serious forums suck. :peace

Boob. Jokes.

Boob Jokes.

:lol:lol:lol:lol thats some funny stuff

Sorry about the bad pic quality guys but here goes. :eek:

DSCI0266.jpg

DSCI0255.jpg

DSCI0254.jpg

DSCI0258.jpg

DSCI0246.jpg

DSCI0262.jpg

DSCI0249.jpg

Seeing Machiko with all the Predators made me order my own on on Saturday.
Great pics you have there and a huge collection of preds :D
:banana

WOW, that is some collection. The release of the Lost Pred has a bitter sweet irony for you. I can guess it'll make you very happy, but it'll totally throw out your symmetry!

Back