Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really cool collection Cajunsith! :rock So what is your opinion on Machiko as a Predator fan?

Thanks for the compliments everyone!! I think Machiko fits in nicely with the AVP predators. She even looks great posed next to the other preds IMO. The detail in this figure is just amazing from head to toe, you really have to see Machiko in hand because pics don't do her justice. She holds her own & stands great without the use of a stand. You can pull off some very elegant poses with her that I think would be nearly impossible to match with the predators. I would definitely recommend her to anyone : purchase Machiko if you have the cash, she's worth every penny!! :D

WOW, that is some collection. The release of the Lost Pred has a bitter sweet irony for you. I can guess it'll make you very happy, but it'll totally throw out your symmetry!

:lol You are soooo right Wook, I may have to move my BDP2 just to keep that sweet symmetry. :sick But hey, it's worth it right?!?! I'm getting mt Lost Pred from Toys2, they should be in stock soon. Can't wait for this one!! :banana

I got my She Predator Machiko on Thursday and it looks awesome!
I love the packaging too.
The only negative is that since money is a little tight and with Christmas around the corner I have to wait to open her.
My older sister said she'd pay for it and give it to me as a gift.
I don't have to spend the cash on Machiko:D, but now I can't open her until the 25th. :(
:chew

Mine is on her way to me from Razor's :banana :banana :banana

Trust me bro, you won't be dissappointed!! She looks soooo much better in hand, VERY REALISTIC!! The sculpt is beautiful & paint apps on her face are flawless!! My wife, not being a fan of my collectibles, loves this one!! (probably because Machiko looks like Angelina Jolie) :monkey5 :lol

Trust me bro, you won't be dissappointed!! She looks soooo much better in hand, VERY REALISTIC!! The sculpt is beautiful & paint apps on her face are flawless!! My wife, not being a fan of my collectibles, loves this one!! (probably because Machiko looks like Angelina Jolie) :monkey5 :lol

Thanks CS! That's what my girlfriend said too, she likes this figure because of her similarity with Jolie - she saw the online pics and totally agreed for me to get one - too bad I didn't ask her if she wants one of her own :naughty:wacky:rolleyes:

Don't know about Sideshow, but Viking's Playground has sent me shipping notification on mine. Looking forward to her ...PS

Sorry about the bad pic quality guys but here goes. :eek:

DSCI0266.jpg

I hate you.........:mad:

;)

:D

I got Machiko today (both of them). What interested me is that they were sent days before my Ki-Adi-Mundis, but got here 2 days later (not including Sunday). All of the pics look awesome. But I am waiting to open my Preds until I am sure if I will ever have room to collect them. If not, I will have to let them go (all of my Alien and Predator stuff).

Back