Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me about it, had to wait a donkey's age to get them to finally ship my Wolf Pred vs. Predalien diorama. In future I will be ordering my Hot Toys elsewhere. Would've cancelled and re-ordered but I used my points to knock money off this one so didn't want to lose them.

1/6 Hot Toys AVP She Predator Machiko figure arrived. She is AWESOME!! Too bad I have to keep her boxed (and unassembled) until 2009, when moving to the new house:

hottoyspredatormachiko0eb7.jpg

hottoyspredatormachiko0an2.jpg

hottoyspredatormachiko0kc0.jpg

hottoyspredatormachiko0eh1.jpg

hottoyspredatormachiko0ol8.jpg

Good thing they're not selling parts for a Doctor Manhattan figure :lol

finally got my bill through for her today, better late than never.
Although the economy taking a nosedive it's cost me a lot more than I originally expected to pay.

That's not an excluisve, it's a custom, and it's not even on the Hot Angels body; it's on the Swann/ Ripley body. Looks cool though, but not for $150, I agree.

got mine in today, put it together and it's really nice...sucks there doesn't seem to be a clip to put the armor together...want to tighten it somehow as it keeps slipping.

I put mine together on Christmas afternoon with the help of my twin brother.
Putting the feet on was a bit of a pain but it got easier with the hair dryer tip and they went on with no problem.
Putting on her 2 blue knives was a trick, I didn't use the thread it came with. Instead I used copper speaker wire. I just twisted it around and it looks great,it blends with the chain to her sheath.
I'll post pics later on.
The sheath was another tricky part but once we figured it out it went easy and we did the same for my twin brothers Machiko as well.
:chew

i put machiko's feet into hot water and it also made the job alot easier.i did have trouble with the chains on the sheath, took me almost 30 minutes to get those damn rings on the chains!

Back