Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had got on the waitlist 3 days later, and apparently my Gort will be here today.. :yess:
this waitlist crap makes no sense to me. so, you get yours before people who got on the list the 1st day? so it's like a lottery? now i'm REALLY glad i didn't have to deal with it.

I really gotta find a better pose for this guy!

39527_10150273449175508_747120507_15303229_6511895_n.jpg

this waitlist crap makes no sense to me. so, you get yours before people who got on the list the 1st day? so it's like a lottery? now i'm REALLY glad i didn't have to deal with it.
Yeah, i'm a little confused myself.. I was originally put on the WL like, idunno.. a minute or two after. Then apparently somthing went wrong, because it turns out i WASN'T on the WL. So i thought there was no hope, 3 days later i changed my mind and got on the WL. Anyway, i just got him about 30 minutes ago and he's AWESOME! Especially the skull trophy, beautiful. Although his mask looks like crap and doesn't fit.. My plan was to sell him to pay for some "Predators" predators, but he's just too sexy. :)

Yeah, i'm a little confused myself.. I was originally put on the WL like, idunno.. a minute or two after. Then apparently somthing went wrong, because it turns out i WASN'T on the WL. So i thought there was no hope, 3 days later i changed my mind and got on the WL. Anyway, i just got him about 30 minutes ago and he's AWESOME! Especially the skull trophy, beautiful. Although his mask looks like crap and doesn't fit.. My plan was to sell him to pay for some "Predators" predators, but he's just too sexy. :)
i'm not that impressed with the Predators figures, so i'm probably gonna pass. counting this guy, i already have 4 preds in my collection, which is 3 more than i need. anyway, congrats on the score. i figured everyone who didn't get on the list in the first ten minutes or so were screwed. good to know just about everyone who wanted one is getting it.

Could anyone give me some quick advice on how to fix the dreads? All i've ever done is use a hair dryer for a bit, then put a rubber band around them. It seems to work..not enough though. Thanks.

Are they reproducing this again or what?

Seems like a few suppliers are still getting these.

Not sure if they are reproducing this but apparently yes, some suppliers are still receiving this. 300 more will be available in the collartible expo in Singapore tomorrow.

Could anyone give me some quick advice on how to fix the dreads? All i've ever done is use a hair dryer for a bit, then put a rubber band around them. It seems to work..not enough though. Thanks.

Commtech has a good method that worked alright for my Guardian's dreads. You might have to do it a couple times, but it's pretty quick and easy. Thanks again Commtech :)

Thanks friends. It's actually the boiling water rubber band method. Put it in boiling water for 20 seconds and then immediately put it in a cold glass of water with ice for 30 seconds (have the glass of cold water ready ahead of time so everything's pretty cold by the time of the transfer), then to the freezer for 5 minutes. That's what has worked for me. I used the same method on my P1 a month ago and the dreads have stayed in place since.

IMG_1464.jpg

Thanks, and that looks great. Could you give me some more details though, like i mean.. you don't just plop the whole head in boiling water right? And i'm guessing you put the rubber band on after the boiling water?

Back