Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, rubber band up the dreads (I put a piece of cloth around them first) and drop the head in there. Then use a spoon or other utensil to scoop it out and put in the icy water.

i don't see why it's so ____ing difficult for HT to just make the dreads look good out of the box. it really isn't asking much. the Elder's dreads look fantastic without doing anything to them.

Just got him from UPS...I missed him at the house but was able to track him down at a close by retirement home. He said "Man, you must really want this!" I said, "I have been waiting months for this package sir."

Just got him from UPS...I missed him at the house but was able to track him down at a close by retirement home. He said "Man, you must really want this!" I said, "I have been waiting months for this package sir."
alright.

seinfeld-high-five.jpg

high five.

Nice you tracked the ups guy like if you were a predator hunting:clap

I was beginning to lose a bit of interest in this guy after waiting so long, but he showed up today and I've got to say--this is a damn fine toy. Loads of options, and he looks cool as hell. Glad I picked him up.

Kaz, I was feeling the same way, but I got his dreads fixed up earlier, and he does look great. Looks awesome with my P2 and Elder. Wish I hadn't sold my Lost pred now...

I was beginning to lose a bit of interest in this guy after waiting so long, but he showed up today and I've got to say--this is a damn fine toy. Loads of options, and he looks cool as hell. Glad I picked him up.

Congrats on finally getting this guy, people! I was actually surprised some of the bigger Pred fans had to wait so long, but it's great that pretty much everyone who wanted one got one. :rock

Kaz, I was feeling the same way, but I got his dreads fixed up earlier, and he does look great. Looks awesome with my P2 and Elder. Wish I hadn't sold my Lost pred now...
heh, i've seen plenty of those go for less than you paid for you Guardian. but it would kinda suck to have to go back and buy a figure you've already had. at least you have the Elder though. that's the tough one to get.

Hmm, i was too scared to do the boiling water, so i used a hair dryer for a LONG time, and it worked perfectly, i then re-did it on my Borg, and P1, and they look great. Just put the rubber band around the dreads, use the hair dryer for a while (about 1-1/2 minutes non stop), then, with the rubber band still on, send him straight to the freezer for about 3-4 minutes. Thats what i did atleast. When i had first put his head in the freezer, i turned on the T.V. and forget he was in there.. So i take him out, and the dreads were stuck together.. I just let him thaw out a bit, and he was fine. But yeah, thats what i did and they all look beautiful.

Back