Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the dreads on my Lost were so bad i sent them to get small wires stuck in the tops where they connect to the head. no matter how many times i heat treated them, they just went back to the way they were out of the box. the wires fixed it permanently. but so far, the heat thing works on my Guardian. time will tell.

the dreads on my Lost were so bad i sent them to get small wires stuck in the tops where they connect to the head. no matter how many times i heat treated them, they just went back to the way they were out of the box. the wires fixed it permanently. but so far, the heat thing works on my Guardian. time will tell.
After i read that i checked my Borg, and his dreads are hanging down beautifuly. It was yesterday that i used my method on all of my preds..and so far they're all still good.

After i read that i checked my Borg, and his dreads are hanging down beautifuly. It was yesterday that i used my method on all of my preds..and so far they're all still good.

Check them again in exactly 3 minutes, if they hold by then I think you have a winner and are good to go til maybe 2013, I may be off in my calculations but it's very seldom.

Kneel before ZOD!!!!! :devil

Ski

yeah, i'm hoping i don't have to send my Guardian to get the dreads modded since they look like the exact same dreads on the Lost. but they've held pretty well for a few weeks now so i think i'm in the clear. that said, they have bent back a little bit. but it's not really noticeable.

I leave it on. Also, if you are worried about boiling water, you can use a good hair dryer...that's what I used this last time.

Just went ahead and do the boiling method yesterday!

Turns out great!! Thanks mate :)

Getting my guardian pred soon. I'm gonna do the same mod to him once I got him :rock

Holy for a busy summer... I've finally got this cool figure added to the Cool toy Review Photo Archive

46.jpg

CHECK IT OUT!

you need to fix them dreads before you go posting photos on the internet. i bet you wouldn't like it if he posted your bad hair day for everyone to see.

just take him to a predator barber, ya dingus!

also, just heat them with a hairdryer or hot water and put a rubber band around them and cool them off with cold water or a freezer. works most of the time.

just take him to a predator barber, ya dingus!

also, just heat them with a hairdryer or hot water and put a rubber band around them and cool them off with cold water or a freezer. works most of the time.

or just plain scissors :yess:

Hi guys,
I had my predator today and its great but out of the box the arm of the shoulder cannon was broken. I have repaired it but wanted to know how this pivoted with you all. I can pivot mine up and back over his shoulder, and suspect it might also pivot in the other plane parallel to the shoulders (hope you understand my description). However, I do not want to try the latter as it will put force directly on my repair. Just wondering what the situation is with this. Thanks.

I can pivot mine up and down the shoulder, swivel the cannon itself around, and swivel the joint where the cannon extension attaches to the back armor. Hope this helped.

Hi guys,
I had my predator today and its great but out of the box the arm of the shoulder cannon was broken. I have repaired it but wanted to know how this pivoted with you all. I can pivot mine up and back over his shoulder, and suspect it might also pivot in the other plane parallel to the shoulders (hope you understand my description). However, I do not want to try the latter as it will put force directly on my repair. Just wondering what the situation is with this. Thanks.
email Sideshow about it and they can maybe send you a replacement.
i've gotten a couple broken figures shipped to me and they were good for it.

I can pivot mine up and down the shoulder, swivel the cannon itself around, and swivel the joint where the cannon extension attaches to the back armor. Hope this helped.

Thanks for that Blade3327, its what I suspected as I can no longer do the latter as that is where the break occurred. Nevermind will perhaps seek out the part with the cannon as a replacement. Still a cool figure :)

i think Sideshow will replace it if you file a claim and send them some pics of the broken part. that's how it worked for me anyway.

Am really glad that i got this guy,he really was worth every cent.
Awesome Photos of the all Preds.

Back