Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived some time ago but never had the time to unpack and display him. Here with the other hunters:

2cyp7k.jpg

mcb4n9.jpg

micbrp.jpg

119zfpz.jpg

24fxwsn.jpg

wji692.jpg

^^^ guardians of the XBOX games :rock

I really dig that wall, I know members will say that the scale of the bio's are not the same but for me.... it looks awesome!!!

I'm not bothered by small stuff like that.

^^^ guardians of the XBOX games :rock

I really dig that wall, I know members will say that the scale of the bio's are not the same but for me.... it looks awesome!!!

I'm not bothered by small stuff like that.

Yeah i know some members don't like the scale of the wall but it doesn't bother me at all. Just a detail for me :wink1:

I regret that I didn't get this guy when I had the chance but now I got one on eBay for 342$+free shipping. Freakin awesome predator, can't wait till he arrives!!!!

I regret that I didn't get this guy when I had the chance but now I got one on eBay for 342$+free shipping. Freakin awesome predator, can't wait till he arrives!!!!
yeah, i've noticed the recent price drop on ebay. and it's hilarious. i hope HT keeps releasing more just to screw over the loser sellers trying to hock it for weed money.
is he really worth spending $300 on ?
"worth" is relative. but, i wouldn't spend that. i'd argue it isn't worth the $200 retail.
your mileage my vary.

I wouldn't go past 190 at least on him, thats just me .
well, that's what my EX P1 cost with shipping. then again, that came with an entirely new head, body, armor, diorama base, and a light-up bio. this guy is closer to the Lost pred in that it's mostly a rehash figure with a few new accessories. the Predators figures are all new sculpts and have light-up bios and they're huge, so i can understand the price on those. i think $200 for this thing is kinda silly by comparison.

i really like the new predators but just because they are a little bit bigger and detailed they shouldn't go for over $200 ht should f gave them more accessories like the guardian did,i dont think three different wrist blades should count as accessories they should of gave them more skulls or something you know.

i really like the new predators but just because they are a little bit bigger and detailed they shouldn't go for over $200 ht should f gave them more accessories like the guardian did,i dont think three different wrist blades should count as accessories they should of gave them more skulls or something you know.
the prices went up because HT's costs went up. sculpting an entirely new figure and making molds for them and buying the license to make them in the first place is crazy-expensive. plus, they come already assembled now, which costs extra too. so, i don't have any issues with the Predators figures cost. the Guardian cost next to nothing to make by comparison and it's the same price. that's where i take issue. then again, i went and bought it anyway like an idiot, so HT has already won that battle.

Back