Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is weird that every bodys dreds were messed up and had to fix them? every time i pulled out my preds the dreds were perfect .
no, it's weird that yours came out "perfect". yours wasn't manufactured any differently than everyone else's.

I think he's only stating his own opinion. Like everone here my preds dreads look like the were stuck by lighting. So this method with the rubber band, put a rubberband over the dreads wrap the head in cloth dip in hot water then the freezer?

Last edited:
it is weird that every bodys dreds were messed up and had to fix them? every time i pulled out my preds the dreds were perfect .

You know rather than being arses to him you could explain.

The dreads were not damaged or anything like that.

Some people dont like the way they sit on the figure out of the box, it can look a little bit like Sonic the Hedgehog for the lack of a better term.

So people "fix" the dreads to make them sit properly on the figure, its more of an aesthetic thing than fixing them.

i know ,i have see some pics of your predators dreds and it is weird how yours turn out like that i haven't had a problem with any of mine but i only have 5 predators .i wish they had kept the wire in the dreds like the avp predator even thought they were a little bit of a pain .

i know ,i have see some pics of your predators dreds and it is weird how yours turn out like that i haven't had a problem with any of mine but i only have 5 predators .i wish they had kept the wire in the dreds like the avp predator even thought they were a little bit of a pain .

lets see some pix.. of these perfect preds...
:yess:

here are some pics my dreds are a little poofy i like them like this idk about all of you? sorry for the blurs my camera really sucks ! will try and get better pics in a bit

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

they are pretty poofy as well. not like in the movies in which the dreads look more relaxed..
i am going to start selling some predator dread relaxer real soon...

The suffer from the same problem as all of them/everyone's: makes it look like he has been riding in a car with no top for a couple of hours.

But as long as you are happy then that's all that matters. :peace

they are pretty poofy as well. not like in the movies in which the dreads look more relaxed..
i am going to start selling some predator dread relaxer real soon...
uuuhhh...

Jerry-Curls-Jheri-Curl.jpg

i think i'll stick with just the hairdryer.

I just got one of these and heard a rattling around in the box that sounded almost like a small metal chain sliding around. But when I took off the slipcover, inside there were about a palm full of loose, little, yellow spherical beads floating around under the bubble with the figure. Anyone know what these things are?

Back