Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the P2 body instead of the newly-developed P1 body, am I right?

Actually it's a P1 body. That's why the chest armor looks a little loose on 'im. Plus you have the smoother shoulders and new chest.

@Ezewok: Q3 can mean July, August, or September. Latest release dates seem to be July 17 (for the first 350) and July 18 (for the last 150). Hope we get more, though. The exclusiveness is nice since it'll end up boosting value and demand, but it's also a pain for what is essentially still a rehash. A gorgeous rehash, though. Looks almost completely new. Still totally pumped for him :hi5::yess:!

I have been so excited about this figure but the more I look at this ,the more I wonder why hot toys could not have been a little more creative. I mean come on. There's nothing original about this figure but the mask. The same exact predator 2 armor ?? They don't even include a fist hand . The one thing I wanted with predator 2.

So does this mean we might aswell relax till July 1st?

I understand that the PPO's will begin July 1st, but what does SDCC have to do with it? That's the weird part...

Okay, logged into my SSC account and I see what's up -- Guardian is one of the SDCC exclusives from Sideshow. So what's with the attendee edition (PPO starts July 1) and non-attendee edition (PPO starts July 2)? Both of these editions are on Priority Pre-Order anyway, so what's the deal?
I'm attending, so... how would I go about PPO-ing him on the 1st? Also, if I'm an attendee, does this mean I can pick him up at the con?

Last edited:
Allow me to translate:

This will be a San Diego Comic Con offering via Sideshow by the way. July first or second Priority Pre Order.

I understand that the PPO's will begin July 1st, but what does SDCC have to do with it? That's the weird part...

Okay, logged into my SSC account and I see what's up -- Guardian is one of the SDCC exclusives from Sideshow. So what's with the attendee edition (PPO starts July 1) and non-attendee edition (PPO starts July 2)? Both of these editions are on Priority Pre-Order anyway, so what's the deal? I'm attending, so... how would I go about PPO-ing him on the 1st? Also, if I'm an attendee, does this mean I can pick him up at the con?

You just order it.... bring your ID and invoice and pick it up while you're there. being an "attendee" means you will have first dibs..

How much is this going to cost ?

And to pre order this, do I need them to send me a link to access the page? Or can i get to it from the home page

Not attending either. So those like me need not apply until july 2nd? What would stop a non-attendee preordering one on the 1st?

Thanks buddy, thats always a plus when fellow boardies show support.

Believe it or not, I've never taken part in a priority pre-order. :lol.

I have no clue how it works...:dunno

As long as you're signed up for the newsletter and at the computer for the announced pre-order time, you should probably be okay I think. Worst case scenario is you'll be on the waitlist, but if you're on it during the ppo, some people will cancel, and you're order still will probably be converted.

Not attending either. So those like me need not apply until july 2nd? What would stop a non-attendee preordering one on the 1st?

If you won't attend, I dunno if they'd let you pre-order on the 1st. One day isn't too bad, as there are plenty of people that won't make it. You're fine.

Um... I'm a bit concerned about something. I'm actually attending the con. Thing is, my dad's the account holder. So... I've sent a question asking if an arrangement could be made for me to pick up Guardian (generally they don't allow it, unless it's planned in advance). I guess it's no big deal, since I can PPO it on July 2nd, but I figured I'd get it all done at the con.

So, since I'm not attending, do you think I'll still be able to score one?

No....:nana:

How much is this going to cost ?

And to pre order this, do I need them to send me a link to access the page? Or can i get to it from the home page

My guess is $169.99
Also sideshow's site will streamline itself for the PPO.

Nothing except the fact that you wouldn't be able to pick it up.

Back