Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as you're signed up for the newsletter and at the computer for the announced pre-order time, you should probably be okay I think. Worst case scenario is you'll be on the waitlist, but if you're on it during the ppo, some people will cancel, and you're order still will probably be converted.

You have to be signed up for the newsletter? Why is that exactly? Sorry about all the questions.

You have to be signed up for the newsletter? Why is that exactly? Sorry about all the questions.

Priority Pre-Orders are open to newsletter members for about an hour and then if the item does not sell, the figure or statue can be ordered by non-newsletter holders. You have to be signed up 24 hours before the PPO I believe. It's free to sign up and I look forward to seeing their newsletter every Thursday.

So it would be available on the 2nd to ppo on the sideshow site? and it would be shipped to you?

Yep..

Awwwhhh Thrifty, thats crazy. :lol.

Thanks Boba, you've helped me more than some have in years.....*cough* Thrifty*cough*

:pfft:
:wave

:hi5:

That's just how it works.... I can't believe you're not already signed up for it....:cuckoo:

Thanks buddy, thats always a plus when fellow boardies show support.

Believe it or not, I've never taken part in a priority pre-order. :lol.

I have no clue how it works...:dunno

No problem and good luck to you on pre-order day. I hope you're able to procure your Predator.

Thanks. I do too. Means I have to run 3.2 miles from work to home really quickly...:horror

Are you ordering one?

I'm definitely going to give it a shot. I'd order it from the office, but my employer is very strict about internet usage. I'll probably make a friend of mine order it for me.

That's just how it works.... I can't believe you're not already signed up for it....:cuckoo:

Actually I signed up today, but can you clarify something else - I'm signed up with a different password to my SS account but the same email address. But in my account page it still says that I'm not signed up....so whats the story?

There's always the I need to take a dump excuse.....I don't know about you all, but if I have to be at work then...my phone, the bathroom and I will be spending some quality time together...:lol

Actually I signed up today, but can you clarify something else - I'm signed up with a different password to my SS account but the same email address. But in my account page it still says that I'm not signed up....so whats the story?

Might just take a day to process...:dunno

You don't need to have the same password for your ordering account and your newsletter account. I have two different ones. I think it might take a business day or so for your newsletter account to activate. You should be fine.

There's always the I need to take a dump excuse.....I don't know about you all, but if I have to be at work then...my phone, the bathroom and I will be spending some quality time together...:lol

But that only works if A) you either have internet on your phone and a connection in the ____ter and B) if you are 18 or older with your own credit card on the account...

I have neither...Thanks Thrifty for the amazing idea....:lol
:peace

So we just have to be signed up for the newsletter and the login at the site. And the link will show up on the front page on July 1st / 2nd ?

I'm always looking for a good day to take off of work and I think I might take July 2nd off. I'll be waiting right in front of my computer ready to order at 12 Eastern on the dot. I really hope I can get this one and the T-1000.

Plus it'll be a nice 4 day weekend :)

Back