Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At around 150 for non-attendees and 90-100 for SDCC, there's still quite a few out there... Maybe WL'ers may have a chance. Just being positive.

Not really. It's not 500 made. It's 500 for each toy fair. At least, that's what I've gathered from the countless posts on the topic here. Dunno for sure, but that's how it seems.

Could be, in which case I'm wrong. But until I have a definite confirmation on that, I stick to the 500 in total scenario.

I had to reenter my log-in details. Was that normal?

Also because of the layout of the page I was briefly confused:

Guardian Predator NON
ATTENDEE edition

-at first all I saw was 'attendee edition' which made me pause. That was perhaps my downfall.

confused me too. log in thru me too. i saw the login. so did that, hit "continue", then it tells me i have no item in my cart lol. i had to click on the damn pred. so, add item THEN login heh

would order numbers take into account stuff ordered between attendee and nonattendee as well?

No, I'm talking about just the order numbers from today during the PPO event... the earliest I've seen is a TB58xxx up to a TB60xxx, so somewhere between 100 and 200.

Dammit! Waitlist at 17:03. Was so excited since this will be my very first sideshow exclusive. I hope everyone on the waitlist converts.

Does any one else's brain hurt? I just checked my order history after I just ordered Hammerhead and his little table and I WAS Waitlisted!
WTF I'm gonna get killed, you're all viewing my final words. When my twin brother wakes up, I'm a dead man! I can only hope some fellow freaks are deadbeats and my WL is converted!

I thought i heard sideshow was getting like 500?

That's what I heard, too. Maybe those on the WL might get theirs once the others are ready. SS probably had enough to still keep as exclusives, but not all of the 500 were done yet. Just my guess. There's another 150-200 or so that are missing, judging by what we've seen.

:pray::pray::pray:

:mad:FU SIDESHOW & FU HOT TOYS for pulling this CRAP!!!!!!!! I was in the middle of my order processing & it said streamline over!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::

Back