Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W603xx placed on 2010-07-02 17:01:58

Waitlisted at 1:58 hopefully i have a chance.

blah I had to go run around the office. before I realzied it it was 10:20. waitlisted ftl.

waitlisted at 17:02. guess we'll see what happens. I've never been a part of one of these types of orders before.

Not about ancelling. Once again I'm not sure, but there are definitely a few Preds missing out of the 500. It's a question of how many HT still doesn't have ready yet.

No, I'm talking about just the order numbers from today during the PPO event... the earliest I've seen is a TB58xxx up to a TB60xxx, so somewhere between 100 and 200.

Going by that order number logic, wouldn't that be 2,000 orders? You would need TB581xx to TB583xx for 200 orders.

Not about ancelling. Once again I'm not sure, but there are definitely a few Preds missing out of the 500. It's a question of how many HT still doesn't have ready yet.

If there are really only 500 total, the rest could be going to the Asian Toy shows.

Wow that was painful. Login to the site 10 minutes before and kept refreshing the page. Then all of a sudden it gets crazy slow, I now have to login AGAIN and then when I place my order it tells me the Streamlined event has ended.. BULL____

Waitlisting started at 2 seconds after it went up so if you're not on the waitlist within the first 10 seconds I'd say that all hope is lost of it converting with a slim chance for those within the 10 seconds.

ugh. it said the order didn't get through. then it said it went through with a T#, then it says i'm waitlisted.
so i may or may not get it sooner or later depending on if/when SSC gets their ____ straight.

great.

Wow that was painful. Login to the site 10 minutes before and kept refreshing the page. Then all of a sudden it gets crazy slow, I now have to login AGAIN and then when I place my order it tells me the Streamlined event has ended.. BULL____

Sure it was 10 minutes before? at 09:50 the streamline page was already up and you wouldn't have been able to. ;)

ugh. it said the order didn't get through. then it said it went through with a T#, then it says i'm waitlisted.
so i may or may not get it sooner or later depending on if/when SSC gets their ____ straight.

great.

Karma baby! :lol

Going by that order number logic, wouldn't that be 2,000 orders?

Doh!!! Didn't even catch that... well then, let's see... the TB58xxx is the key, if the Freak who had that could post the next number after, we would have a better idea. But yeah, you just blew my counting completely out of the water! If that TB58xxx was something like TB58999, then there were only maybe 50 or so! :slap :slap

EDIT: I still can't count today!!! With that TB58xxx number, that would indicate at least 1000! You were right the first time! Hmmm??? Now I'm really confused.

for me that preorder page went up 15 minutes before. i hadn't logged in yet because sometimes SS's site will log u out after a few (10?) minutes of inactivity. but from what i'm reading, logged in before doesn't matter. everyone has to log in again at the order page.

is that right?

Back