Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doh!!! Didn't even catch that... well then, let's see... the TB58xxx is the key, if the Freak who had that could post the next number after, we would have a better idea. But yeah, you just blew my counting completely out of the water! If that TB58xxx was something like TB58999, then there were only maybe 50 or so! :slap :slap

:slap:slap:slap

:yess:

:lol

Oh well, just have to wait until the Predators figs come out. Makes me sick how many on ebay are posting that thing for 600 bones, saying they have a guaranteed reservation of 2 at SDCC.

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:​

Team Testosterone!!!!!!

DEEZNUTZ
FLOSI
THENAMMAGAZINE
THE SKIMAN

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

:duff to our fellow Deak, we lost him in the battle :drink

I got my email and my order info is:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* ORDER ID: #TB59XXX
* ORDER DATE 07/02/2010 17:00
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not to be a downer but i wouldn't get very hopeful if i was on the waitlist, i can't see many people canceling this.

That's what folks said about the grey Iron Man, but I think there were folks still getting converted months after the figure shipped.

...but then again, that didn't sell out like this did :huh

man i pulled a rookie mistake.............i was too late about signing in & didn't think i had a snowball's chance in hell at this.....& when i got to the page where my username & password were i signed in without picking a product so i had to go thru that again but somehow still managed to secure a t# ........pure luck plain & simple...........:horror

That's what I heard, too. Maybe those on the WL might get theirs once the others are ready. SS probably had enough to still keep as exclusives, but not all of the 500 were done yet. Just my guess. There's another 150-200 or so that are missing, judging by what we've seen.

:pray::pray::pray:

Amen brother... I hope this is the case.

man i pulled a rookie mistake.............i was too late about signing in & didn't think i had a snowball's chance in hell at this.....& when i got to the page where my username & password were i signed in without picking a product so i had to go thru that again but somehow still managed to secure a t# ........pure luck plain & simple...........:horror

Definitely gonna need to change those undies after that. :lol

That's what folks said about the grey Iron Man, but I think there were folks still getting converted months after the figure shipped.

Yeah, I got a pretty late conversion on the Gunmetal Iron Man last year so don't give up quite yet if you are waitlisted.

Definitely the most nerve-wracking PPO I've ever experienced, an easy 9.5 on the ole Sphinct-O-Meter! :medic

I had a feeling of impending doom waiting for the pre-PPO screen to keep refreshing, but when the order page finally came up I somehow managed to fill in the required fields while my fingers still worked normally...

There must be a god who watches over us HT Pred junkies, 'cause after an excruciatingly painful wait for the order page to reload, I actually managed to get one of these bad boys. :google

Best of luck to everyone who got on the wait list!

Same here, I was panicking! I was like "I'm screwed, but I can't quit, I'm filming!!!"

I forgot to click the product also, but still got one :panic:

yeah i was also on the waitlist for the gunmetal iron man, it converted about a month and a half later

Back