Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a better figure the celtic predator in almost every way, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. Also you contradict yourself very quickly. First you say it's cool and then you say it has one thing going for it.

Maybe he's upset he did not get one. Who knows...:dunno

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Just someone with postmortem PPO depression ranting because they didn't get one and poopooing the figure to justify the fail. Don't read into it any more than that.

:exactly::goodpost:

no, it has the same head as the P1.
and yeah, it's the helmet that was gonna be used in the first movie, but they changed their minds because the reveal of the predator's face wouldn't be as dramatic as with the helmet it had in the movie.
anyway, i still think it would've been cooler with the guardian helmet. i might just put it on my P1.

Ah cool! I can see the rational behind that.
A more simpler looking mask makes the detailed face reveal more impactful.

You sure it's the same head a P1? It looks smoother to me!

looks the same to me from the pics. might just be the paint app that makes it look kinda different.
guess we'll find out when it shows up.

Pretty sure its the same head, but a different color. I imagine most will be displaying him with the mask though.

The announcement said 500. So either there are 500 per show (3 shows = 1500), or 500 total (each show gets a little over 165). Unless the announcement was a lie. It lied about T-1000/Sarah, so this could just be another lie. :monkey2

Are you sure about that... I've only seen 500 listed as the Japan allotment to be distributed on July 17th (350) and 18th (150).

Haven't seen any other numbers listed, but I was guessing maybe 300-500 per con.

Pretty sure its the same head, but a different color. I imagine most will be displaying him with the mask though.

Yeah, I think you guys are right.
Still looks different enough so it's cool.

If you had told me back in 1990 that I would have the Predators from one of my most memorable cinema experiences, I would not have believed you.
It too awesome for words!!!

Back