Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you sure about that... I've only seen 500 listed as the Japan allotment to be distributed on July 17th (350) and 18th (150).

Haven't seen any other numbers listed, but I was guessing maybe 300-500 per con.

That's what I was under the impression of as well. With 500 being allotted to Sideshow for SDCC.

whoa-whoa-whoa, i don't wanna be on a list of people who got this thing.
i'm gonna start sleeping with a crowbar under my pillow.

5b63d-frustration.gif

For some reason i keep hoping...and hoping......and hoping.....

What I always disliked about the PPO's, is that if you look closely you'll see that the timer on the PPO page refreshes in a 40 second cycle. So, from the moment you see the count down clock, you know when the PPO for you effectively is going to start. What I'm saying is that when for instance the clock on the streamline page shows 09:59:40, the PPO page will not show the slightest inclination of refreshing until 40 seconds later, which then is 20 seconds AFTER the official PPO time. And then is also takes a few seconds for the order page to actually appear. That makes me believe that the order page is not available for everybody at the same time, which gives some people a head start of course. I think it becomes available to everybody within a 40 second window though. But on days like today, every second counts. Keep an eye on that during the next PPO.
It's something I have noticed on several PPO's. Either that, or the clock on SSC's streamline page and the one on my CPU are horribly out of sync.

Last edited:
What I always disliked about the PPO's, is that if you look closely you'll see that the timer on the PPO page refreshes every 40 seconds. So, from the moment you see the count down clock, you know when the PPO for you is actually going to start. What I'm saying is that when the clock on the streamline page for instance shows 09:59:40, the PPO page will not show the slightest inclination of turning into the order page until 40 seconds later, which then is 20 seconds AFTER the official PPO time. So I guess that the order page is not available for everybody at the same time, which gives some people a head start of course. I think it becomes available to everybody within a 40 second window though. But on days like today, every second counts. Keep an eye on that during the next PPO.
It's something I have noticed on several PPO's. Either that, or the clock on SSC's streamline page and the one on my CPU are horribly out of sync.
I updated my clock and waited for it to be 20 seconds till and hit refresh. You never count on Sideshow's page to refresh exactly at 10:00.

I wonder when sideshow will email the people on the wait list. I really hope they send me an email soon. How many do you guys think are left in their warehouse for the waitlisters?

Elder_Predator2
Skiman
Denger4000
Galactiboy
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sladesuperagent
FLOSI
Deeznut6
TheNAMMagazine
Boba Ben
Eamon
Screamingmetal
Wake
Tarman

I wonder when sideshow will email the people on the wait list. I really hope they send me an email soon. How many do you guys think are left in their warehouse for the waitlisters?
nobody knows. could be hundreds. could be zip.
in other words - hold the line, love isn't always on time.

Back