Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take solace in knowing that I own the most worthwhile of the HT Preds already. Hopefully my WL will convert...if not, oh well.

This year's been pretty good to me, at least. More awesome stuff to buy in July, plenty of great deals on older HT Preds the past few months, I'd say I'm good.

/me sits back and patiently waits to see what happens with his WL.

Could'a been worse. The site could've crashed. Those PPO days were a headache. :lol

gary-busey-evicted.jpg

Ya know what's great about this Predator?
The fact that he's a cooler version of the Celtic pred from AVP.
I've always loved the Celtic look but I found the AVP one not Predatory enough. Too shiny and too beefy.

I wonder why the one in AVP is called Celtic and this one os not?

So at 17:04 you think I got a chance??? I can't believe all the time I lost because I got the Event has closed message. Why couldn't it just automatically default to Wishlist???

I just started getting into HT about two months ago and was so excited for this.......

I've always loved the Celtic look but I found the AVP one not Predatory enough. Too shiny and too beefy.

and that's WHY I like the most. :exactly:

FU** Complainers :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Order Summary

Date Placed:
2010-07-02 17:00:34

Looks like my order was placed 34 seconds in... I think some also had there's during minute two. but haven't heard of any past that.

Gotta be quick on the stick with these guys.

I'll take solace in knowing that I own the most worthwhile of the HT Preds already. Hopefully my WL will convert...if not, oh well.

I agree with you completely. And thanks for letting me know that someone else out there feels the same as I do. It somehow made me feel a lot better.

Just keep telling yourself that and maybe one day it'll come true. :lol
This is a cool figure I must admit but I can't justify the price, it's nice that this was the helmet the original Predator was going to have, but that's about all it has going for it.

Back