Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, the non-attendees usually show up about the same time as the convention, or w/in a week or two afterwards.

So, good chance we'll all have him in-hand by the end of the month.

Yep, the non-attendees usually show up about the same time as the convention, or w/in a week or two afterwards.

So, good chance we'll all have him in-hand by the end of the month.

I was looking at the IM Gunmetal version last year to see whenever that went up and when they got it, and it was ordered on the 22nd of March and started processing or being charged at the 5-6th of June, being that June 18th was the SDCC last year... I was wondering when are we gonna get charged for this because it seems that it will be shipped a couple weeks after payment.

SS
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/d-ELnDPmI8w&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/d-ELnDPmI8w&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The SDCC exclusives section says that they're processing on the 6th. I'm ready for them to take out my money for this and the mouser then, but It'd be great if they waited a couple of weeks.

Same here. I'm keeping the ol' chin up. A week or two after SDCC, who knows? Congrats to whoever got one... next time, I'm making sure my password's saved :D. Wasted a bit of time there, especially with that damn checkbox ;).

Correct. From what I understand, Gort is ready and able to be shipped asap while Sarah T1000 isn't even finished yet.

That's what I was thinking... but there's been so many changes with the HT items that I wanted to check my facts out :lol

Back