Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered from a great seller here on the forum back when she was announced for preorder.
And i heard tonight she is on her way finally(Yay!). She will have a place next to the Three Caps, Fury and Tony until the MKVII gets here.
But i *also* hedged my bets and ordered one from FP a while back.
I have never heard anything from FP.
But if i do, i'll let you know.

Thanks, I ordered from mothers basement and they said 28th May before she went out of stock.

Who have all UK guys ordered with?

I preordered my first one from Jack, here on the forum. He's based in NY.
I get great prices and he marks the value down for me to avoid import charges.
I have bought loads of stuff from him(Babydoll, 3 Ambers, IM MKIV and Gantry, Enough Red Skull parts for about four full figures, loads of IM AU parts, Black Widow and Avengers Cap).
But as i said earlier, i also have one on order from FP.

923112_454502641302622_1547407851_n.jpg

You know at first I thought my BD's hair has gotten a little too crazy on me and it's messed up too much :slap

But then I found this pic online and lightened it

Now I don't feel so bad anymore :lol

Last edited:
My worry exactly, considering the fine nature of the material.

Yeah, I think the suit is great; it fits the base figure like a glove and is flexible enough to allow a surprising amount of poseability.
I think its leaps and bounds ahead of the IM2 widow suit.
But this is hot toys after all, i'm waiting for someone on the boards to explode because their black widows costume disintegrated in a puff of smoke and now they're left with a naked scarjo figure.

I think I might take one for the team and leave her in that three point landing pose I like so much and see what it does to that suit.

Maybe my tony stark will get that peek at long last.

Back