Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-9.jpg

I think that this one really shows her resemblance to Ms Johansson the best. The way the light catches her eyes and her mouth.

Just superb. Excellent pictures from all, thank you for posting.

image-9.jpg

I think that this one really shows her resemblance to Ms Johansson the best. The way the light catches her eyes and her mouth.

Just superb. Excellent pictures from all, thank you for posting.

Yes it does IMO. And I darkened the picture. Here's the original

After I lightened the lips I didn't realize how the likeness seeped through.:lecture

And she does make that kind of scowl like this photo I found and modified, of course the hair is different.

My widows arm fell out! Her forearm disconnected from the bicep randomly! But Ipushed it back in and its fine now .

Just got back from Centre Parcs to find Black Widow waiting for me!

I was hesitant at first, but this HS is excellent in hand, as people have said before, I genuinely do not think that pictures do it justice

time to start getting a good pose...

Ugh, lots of unpacking while the wife puts the baby to bed

this is like waiting til my Dad finished his cuppa on Christmas morning before letting us open presents

Everyone does things differently, lol.
My parents always worked Christmas day, so we got woken up at midnight to open our presents. It took about an hour to open them all, pile them up and dispose of the wrapping paper before taking our presents and placing them in our bedroom.
I am guessing it was a plan of attack by our parents, as we then struggled for an hour or so to get to bed(Finally falling asleep about 0230), and were out of their hair for all christmas morning...

Post pics of Widow when you can.

Do you guys think they should try sculpted hair for the next black widow figure?

Back