Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the link Guyver1 and this hair pose looks really good' tempted more than ever to get an extra head

Good luck Styleznma, The seller is top notch! His Shipping is free and I didn't even pay for faster shipping and I got mine less than four days delivery!

But remember, I still had to tweak mine, As great as this custom head was when I got the little package it still wasn't the level I want, at least could want, if I know I couldn't make it better myself.

In case you missed my previous post

Right out of the mailing package, unwrapped

Currently

Last edited:
I love your repaint, but this photo in particular is just..... :love:love:love

DSC01365.jpg

:offtopic: In light of how good the BW+BFG turned out, I am looking into acquiring the EMP gun of DX12 for the Batpod and Ms. Kyle:)

Man I can't wait to see the Catwoman in hand. Although a mask and straight dark hair is pretty much set, so I can probably put my creative juices on the back burner....NOT!! :lol

Bummer! I think I'm going to spend an additional $40 on that long hair sculpt. Its really sweet-looking.

Can't hurt to have two gorgeous renditions of Scarlett, can it?

Bummer! I think I'm going to spend an additional $40 on that long hair sculpt. Its really sweet-looking.

Can't hurt to have two gorgeous renditions of Scarlett, can it?

Not really, however after I got this sculpt, I do realize the the sculpt makes the difference :slap

The same techniques I used on customizing both you tell me what you notice!

Last edited:
Thanks for taking all the pics. When you said you lightened her eyes do you mean you repainted her iris or you redid her eye makeup?

Thanks for taking all the pics. When you said you lightened her eyes do you mean you repainted her iris or you redid her eye makeup?

The eye make up was already redone well, I touched it up just a little bit, the irises is what made the difference when I modified them. :lecture

The overall skin tone was completely reworked by the originator which is another factor which brought out the more realistic effect and portrayal of Scar.

In a way I was surprised in a good way, I purchased the sculpt thinking it was going to be just a wig attached to the HS that HT's did, but I got more as I stated with the added features above. :clap

I love the fact that the customizer left out the changes they made and just emphasized the long hair in the description. It was nice to discover I got my money's worth.

Again the only off putting feature that annoyed me was the dark red lipstick they provided. Sure They repainted the eyes, but that was by choice, they touched it up a little bit, but I felt it still wasn't there. :lecture

Another example

Even a simple reshift of the hair leaves me in awe

Last edited:
Back