Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I got my other two HS and I was very pleased, just had too do less tweaking. I wanted to make the hair less bouncy on one of them so I restyled it.

The one on the right, I just left the sculpt the way they sent it to me.

Some more of the restyled one

I really like that backless dress you put on her. :clap

It's more of an Underworld outfit than a Black Widow outfit, but.....

10176_10151576223194823_1897531813_n.jpg

Right, that's what I was thinking as well. I'm also thinking of making a Domino custom, and this would work even better for that. ;)

With all the talk about that upcoming Bad girl outfit, here's my pathetic attempt in recreating one.

Last edited:
Widow standing next to the gang so far.
With Pimp Daddy Fury up front.

photo-8.jpg~original

Looking great :clap Fury is big pimpin' :lol

I'm starting to get the itch to make a street wear team. There's decent Stark stuff out there but for Rogers, Banner & Nat I need something a little more accurate to satisfy my OCD. I wish Kato would take it on but I think he's more of a DC guy. I would love Stark's all white suit from the end scene (hand cuffed Loki) too.

AK-47/ When you absolutely, positively gotta kill every mutha*****a in the room.
I love that. Black dress and an AK.

:yess:! Now there's another custom that I'm dying for; Ordell!

Looking great :clap Fury is big pimpin' :lol

I'm starting to get the itch to make a street wear team. There's decent Stark stuff out there but for Rogers, Banner & Nat I need something a little more accurate to satisfy my OCD. I wish Kato would take it on but I think he's more of a DC guy. I would love Stark's all white suit from the end scene (hand cuffed Loki) too.

:yess:! Now there's another custom that I'm dying for; Ordell!

I know.
There are just too many cool ideas for customs.
I have shifted Fury back a bit. He's in the back, pushing buttons while everyone else does the work, with Cap and Widow on the front line.

photo-9.jpg~original

Back