Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Really? Yours look a lot baggier.

banepantsonfigure002.jpg

ced5745de3d97f63a2f4d7713232e985_zpsf5a343ee.jpg

Yeah because those pants are on a ttm19. That was the only spare body I had.

Yeah because those pants are on a ttm19. That was the only spare body I had.

Can you get somebody who's got your pants to pose a clear pic of them on a Bane body if possible? I'm almost certain to sell my Bane if i can't replace the trousers but i'm also weary about spending more to get trousers and wanna be sure they'll look good enough in my mind to be worth it.

I've posted plenty of pictures with my pants on the Bane body. Search back a few pages

I did.
It will totally ruin arms to display without sweater or jacket, but it's really good for LIKE-A-BOSS pose in some upper belongings.
Anyway, if you need the full BOSS pose hands - better to change them on some from Advanced body or TTM20.

177332183.jpg

I've posted plenty of pictures with my pants on the Bane body. Search back a few pages

Are the ones in the pic above yours?

Hey guys. I want to add to my rogues gallery by making a bane bash. I didn't want to spend the money on the entire how toys figure. Just trying to find a decently priced head. I was going to put him on a KP muscle body with a black T-shirt and camouflage pants. Anybody know the best place to find a cheap bane head?

So are sales of bane good enough for HT to produce a variant of?

Anyone here in the know?

NO... plus they have to compete with Ecko and everyone else on the forum that makes the "variation/variable" possible =)

Hey guys. I want to add to my rogues gallery by making a bane bash. I didn't want to spend the money on the entire how toys figure. Just trying to find a decently priced head. I was going to put him on a KP muscle body with a black T-shirt and camouflage pants. Anybody know the best place to find a cheap bane head?

Not Cheap but........

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-1...0262?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3f24eb9bc6

https://www.blackopstoys.com/catalo...t-undetachable-mask-instructions-p-14027.html

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-scale-...5833?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item51ac658709

NO... plus they have to compete with Ecko and everyone else on the forum that makes the "variation/variable" possible =)

:lol I'm almost done my next version too , just need pants and boots , i'm using the stock ones as a placeholder for now , man they suck :lol

Did you get my message Kicker??? Your Boots

Did you weathered the pants?

Yeah but I think I'm going to tone it down in certain areas.

Here are the boots I made that I'm not using.

The lace cover is bigger than some others Ive seen but the pic I was using had a bigger lace cover and I like it bigger.

Why couldn't it come out of the box looking like that? :gah:

Back