Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

59b0298aa1591dee1d8c59c62cd70216_zps75fc8d00.jpg

b668c39f1d87a903e75508b3500836e2_zps2eba4b01.jpg

5e6950159c90abc651ccf9526a5ecd92_zps390800d6.jpg

Looks amazing, man. Somehow even with the arm mod, I can't get mine to hold the combat vest like that, I've been trying for the past hour to no avail. Heyho.

Is that just good futzing with the shirt? The shoulders of it aren't so pointy and more sloped like it should be.

It really is kind of a drag that one of the signature character poses of this guy can't be accomplished without modding or changing out the body.

That said, I still love this figure to bits.:love

If you're referring to my finale Bane. It's on a Kaustik Plastik body

Decided not to keep this figure, gonna be selling it and my Tumbler and Bat-pod in the summer, it's a great figure but i'd rather concentrate on Marvel than try and have both Marvel and DC, will keep DX11 & 12 as their iconic imo and add MoS Supes and that'll be DC done.

People wanted TDKR to be a bigger, better version of TDK. Sorry kids. Nolan took it in a different direction. He knew that he couldn't make the same kind of film without direct comparisons. TDK was a hightened crime drama done comic book. Alot of you must have been disappointed Bane wasn't another Joker only with big muscles.

Yes, expectations were very high for another TDK...those folks have duly trashed TDKR.
I think it is a masrerpiece for so many different reasons. I'm glad I didn't get another like the second- it is a masterpiece on it's own

People wanted TDKR to be a bigger, better version of TDK. Sorry kids. Nolan took it in a different direction. He knew that he couldn't make the same kind of film without direct comparisons. TDK was a hightened crime drama done comic book. Alot of you must have been disappointed Bane wasn't another Joker only with big muscles.

Yes, expectations were very high for another TDK...those folks have duly trashed TDKR.
I think it is a masrerpiece for so many different reasons. I'm glad I didn't get another like the second- it is a masterpiece on it's own

The movie did not realize its full potential, which is really a compliment to Nolan, but also left a lot of people disappointed. I would never call it a masterpiece. Its just a reminder of how good Nolan is because he didn't come through this time. I just watch it and think "Damn, it could have been so much better" WITH the ideas that Nolan himself implemented but just executed poorly like he was tired of it or something. Idk.

Nolan definitely phones it in on Rises. So many plotholes he just didn't even care to fix. I'm sure he was tired and wanted to move on at this point as so many other directors have dropped the ball on the third film in the trilogy. And yet Rises is still more entertaining to watch than 90% of the crap out there.

Does anyone care to explain these so called "plot holes"?

Back