Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are straight joke bids. As if winner's really gonna pay when there's a buy it now for cheaper. I'm about to sell my Bane too so if that was the real winning price, I'd go into shock lol.

Lol if I can get $800 for my bane, its a great figure but goodbye gothams reckoning

I hope you don't doubt our cause, brother!

banegoon.jpg

Here's the jacket that came with the PIRP set. The hands that came with sucked and I did not want to use the delivery vest. But overall it's good quality for the price. No way the vest would fit under the coat or a gauntlet in the sleeve. I'm just waiting for the Thor hands I bought to do the boss pose.

I like it! :duff

Incidentally, I did the Bane pose in public this past week, hands on my jacket. Needless to say, I felt like an idiot. :lol

Rock that pose, dude. I do it all the time and feel the power! :lol

Thanks for the pics Rambler. You said the gloved hands look like crap?

Got any pics pturtle? Mine should be here in a couple of weeks

Currently a work in progress but ill take a couple of pics when I get home tonight, I’m extremely satisfied with the set though.

I just got mine in as well, did you have a problem with the zipper on the coat?

No. After dealing with the BD T1 coat, this wasn't that bad. The zipper worked very well for me. You just need to pull the one side as far down as you can into the zipper pull. Then just be careful zipping it up. I didn't pull the actual zipper handle, I pushed it up with my finger nail.

Currently a work in progress but ill take a couple of pics when I get home tonight, I’m extremely satisfied with the set though.

Ok cool. Thank you can't wait to get mine. Also purchased the helmet for the stock exchange scene

Back