Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got myself that Bane Clothes set posted a few pages back so I'm really looking forward to seeing it in-hand but man it is a ***** trying to get a stock Bane jacket. A few months back I had about five saved in my eBay list but they all gone. I really want to sandpaper the hell out of one.

I still have a spare one, still debating whether or not to sell it or keep it in case my current one breaks somehow.

Damn you lol.

Yep I'm keeping my stock one mint but his jacket was weathered to hell in the movie and I would love to do this to a spare one so if you decide to sell give me a shout buddy.

I still have a spare one, still debating whether or not to sell it or keep it in case my current one breaks somehow.

tumblr_mgc2qxTGDX1r5tzcco1_500.gif

"Extra Bane figures will be ripped from the hands of their decadent owners! Spoils will be enjoyed."

I decided to place the courier vest on mine and I really like the look of it.

If anyone needs a set of Thor holding hands, let me know. I bought an extra set after forgetting I already had a pair.

This.

Mine is only wearing the long sleeve black shirt, jacket, and courier vest. I'll post pics later tonight if I remember.

And DW, I guess I was a little wrong about the black gloved hands. They look ok, but the pegs in the hands were a pain in the ass to get in the arms. I'm gonna order some DX10 gloved hands.

Mmm, copy that. Are the glove cuffs jutting too far back, almost like the HT TDK suit hands? I know mine sometimes fall out if the gauntlet pushes down onto them. Looking forward to the pics! :duff

Ohh sorry I missed that. Ok perfect. If you heat up the pegs does that help at all to make it fit?

In the process of moving my figures around so I can photograph the IM collection all lit up before selling some.

Just love this guy! :yess:

Back