Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea the red helmet would have been great, I have 2 Banes and parts to bash a third, I like that they threw in his black shirt from the intro.

I guess all his outfits are pretty much out there now, no need for HT to make a new one. I guess I'll just play around with my spare one that still has the regular body, my boss pose one will remain untouched. It's cool to have all the options. Now, to find a red helmet and 1/6 zip ties.... heh

I wish this had come out when the figure was much more easily available.

Still, if a good source of red helmets can be found, it might be worth bashing for a unique "Red Hood"-inspired look. Then the only difficult item would be the pants.

I guess all his outfits are pretty much out there now, no need for HT to make a new one. I guess I'll just play around with my spare one that still has the regular body, my boss pose one will remain untouched. It's cool to have all the options. Now, to find a red helmet and 1/6 zip ties.... heh

Yea, but knowing my luck, once I get all the parts together to put this 2nd bane together, HT will announce 2.0. Like they did to me with my Gordon bash. :lol

Please take some pics when it arrives

Will do. I have everything I need but pants.

Yea, but knowing my luck, once I get all the parts together to put this 2nd bane together, HT will announce 2.0. Like they did to me with my Gordon bash. :lol

Will do. I have everything I need but pants.

Haha, I'm in the same boat. We'll sink together. :lol :duff:

At least I'm not the only one. :hi5:

No! Bring on Bane 2.0! Let the games begin!

stadium-bane.gif

Where did you get the red helmet? Does that jacket and DCS vest fit over the Bane vest underneath or does that need to be removed first?

Where did you get the red helmet? Does that jacket and DCS vest fit over the Bane vest underneath or does that need to be removed first?

That was going to be my question too lol. I just bought another bane the pirp set so I was wondering if his vest comes off to fit the jacket and the other vest or not. Thanks

Back