Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's not stand on ceremony here. Mr. Wayne.

7a165016f607fc5b71f659a89749a0b9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone use the GI Joe Roadblock body to get the boss pose with the jacket on?, I would keep the jacket on so the Rocks tattoo won't show up.

I came pretty close I'll tell you. Had arranged with Adam for $2k as per the price at the time for his jokers. Then he upped it to $3k.

I don't see any improvement? Hard to judge with a poorly lit photo in black and white though.

It's perfect. Corrects all the issues of the HT and it leaps better. Although the HT is fantastic, so the difference is not as noticeable compared to the jokers.

I was able to score Bane off ebay last week - not MIB - but in excellent condition! Opened it up real quick to make sure everything was there, but hopefully I'll get him posed and in my display case tonight!

I know TDKR gets the most criticism of all the films in the trilogy, but I loved Tom Hardy's performance and find myself captivated any time he's on screen so this figure was a must. It also marks the first figure I scored that is no longer for sale - I see debt in my future. :)

I was able to score Bane off ebay last week - not MIB - but in excellent condition! Opened it up real quick to make sure everything was there, but hopefully I'll get him posed and in my display case tonight!

I know TDKR gets the most criticism of all the films in the trilogy, but I loved Tom Hardy's performance and find myself captivated any time he's on screen so this figure was a must. It also marks the first figure I scored that is no longer for sale - I see debt in my future. :)

Congrats! I really want the BR Joker v2 next.
e5194e56b1bb25f6e5ec997821f66cb3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back