Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh dear, he doesn't get it. ��

Lol+wut+_7e58ee1732a35cbdd93369bd01f0e436.jpg

Even if the color is not perfect, it's still a badass looking figure, and I can't wait to get mine (whenever that is).

And personally I'd rather have a slightly inaccurate silver armor than a perfectly recreated blueish-silver armor of the second movie. Because ugh, I was not a fan of that.

Exactly, I'm fine with the silver, and as long as it looks better than the EB one I'll be really happy :monkey3

Cheers for all that. We're the same age by the way!

:lol unless you're 4 foot tall and built like a pre-serum Steve Rogers in Captain America you'd probably kick the **** out of me in real life :lol

:lol :lol :lol

5'7 and I work out daily, just had reconstructive surgery on my hip though so yeah not as fast as I used to be, (work related injury) heavy lifting so ya. But I'd rather get a fellow freaks back, than fight one. We should be one big dysfunctional family here :rotfl So yes A-dev I got your back and even Yankee's fan even though I'm from the west coast ;) and everyone here really.

5'7 and I work out daily, just had reconstructive surgery on my hip though so yeah not as fast as I used to be, (work related injury) heavy lifting so ya. But I'd rather get a fellow freaks back, than fight one. We should be one big dysfunctional family here :rotfl So yes A-dev I got your back and even Yankee's fan even though I'm from the west coast ;) and everyone here really.

West Coast, I shoulda known. :lol Though living in LA would be pretty awesome for a decade or two.

West Coast, I shoulda known. :lol Though living in LA would be pretty awesome for a decade or two.

Born in East L.A., yes just like the movie, moved to NorCal and moved back to So Cal in 2009 had to move back due to the the recession about 2 yrs ago now, :( I saw many celebs including Robin Williams (R.I.P) James Franco and got a tour of the Adventure Time studio or Cartoon network in Burbank, best 3 yrs of my life. If I ever get enough money again, I'm totally moving back.

Even if the color is not perfect, it's still a badass looking figure, and I can't wait to get mine (whenever that is).

And personally I'd rather have a slightly inaccurate silver armor than a perfectly recreated blueish-silver armor of the second movie. Because ugh, I was not a fan of that.

:lurking

:wave I like the suit from Robo 2. :chase

Still debating if I should pick up this version or the BD release.
I think you would be happy with BD, try to find pics of what Robo looks like with out the top and face plate, he looks like a black dildo pretty bad XD. but yeah I think BD is a better value as you get 2 great sculpts unless you go the solo BD way.

Back