Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful piece, while I don't own the enterbay one I think that one looks great too. I don't get why people feel they need to pick which is better between the two. Both look amazing.

Its a battle since the dawn of time, ever since EB released the Godfather.There was a huge EB camp, but I think they have gone down hill a ton since then. So I'm surprised after JCVD and other crappy figures that people still choose EB over HT.

I hope you get one or the other, but also keep in mind SS released a inaccurate statue or PF when HT had their original Robo, and back then just like EB people were split, how many still own that statue or that HT's ROBO?

my theory as to why Robocop has been released with a dominant silver hue has to do with having a drastic visual contrast between the Robocop and Robocop 2 releases. I do not think that HT will release two separate Regular and BD versions from the second film. What we might see is a DX Robocop 2 version with two heads (masked and unmasked), diorama base ( don't think HT would release the same stand a third time). Now for those who really don't care which movie is better of how blue his suit was in the second film, patients might be the way to go with a Robocop 2 version. I personally want a all in one version. Masked and unmasked together.

This is nice. I like this.

Wicked pics!

Any Dredd Vrs Robocop pics yet?

Great pics, paramore!

Stunning pics man! :rock

Awesome pics Paramore! Tried to rep you but apparently I need to spread it around more.

Many thanks guys, much appreciated :duff

I'm lovin' Robo! Haven't tried the sound clips yet.

Great pics!! Did it come that way out of the box or did the scratch happen during the Un-Boxing?

He came out the box like that.

I'm not insulting your photography, your are one of the best when it comes to that lighting, but those arms need to not look like that :( the arm on the right his left makes me cringe :(

:lol

It's not a problem, thought they looked a bit weird myself ;)

Back