Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weren't you down on the BD, Bo?

Only selling feature for me on the BD is of coarse the head sculpt. Beyond that it is pretty much bare bones accessories at the same price as regular version. Im debating if I should go ahead and buy the regular version (as it has more posing options), then go out and buy a loose BD head when released in July to display next to my regular version.

I wonder if the BD head will fit on the regular version….

Or just say **** it and wait for the Robocop 2 version with everything together!! I really don’t care if I have Robocop 1 or 2 version. It does not bother me as much as it might others!!!

Only selling feature for me on the BD is of coarse the head sculpt. Beyond that it is pretty much bare bones accessories at the same price as regular version. Im debating if I should go ahead and buy the regular version (as it has more posing options), then go out and buy a loose BD head when released in July to display next to my regular version.

Or just say **** it and wait for the Robocop 2 version with everything together!! I really don’t care if I have Robocop 1 or 2 version. It does not bother me as much as it might others!!!

I skipped the regular version to go with the bd version. I want a clean version of Robocop but im hoping they make a clean version of Robocop 2 because I prefer the blueish colour compared to the original and it would make for an awesome display next to cain. Also if they release a Robocop 2 they'll be releasing a cain. They have to do cain imo and I have a feeling we may be hearing something about that shortly after the release of bd Robocop and murphy.

What is that? If its hot toys I'll be more than happy.

Enterbay, wich is supposed to not have the right color, too silver from what I've read.
He maybe doesn't, I'm no expert, but it looks cool nonetheless.
If hot toys is as silver as this eb well that fine.
Btw I'm not comparing the two, they are different animals with their pros and cons.
Eb feels more like a posable statue.
Got EB, getting hot toys.
The more robocop the merrier :)

Weller sculpt is awesome, but you aren't impressed with all of the BD?

Very nice set of pictures Para. That little scratch on the helmet is picking at my OCD though. :lol

Like this piece very much. Paint apps look good to me. Mouth plates are spot on.
DSC_1130_zps51780a38.jpg

This is nice. I like this.​

Beautiful piece, while I don't own the enterbay one I think that one looks great too. I don't get why people feel they need to pick which is better between the two. Both look amazing.

Back