Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I just chatted with SSC and asked why I havent been charged and this is what I got. Screen Shot 2014-10-27 at 4.17.16 PM - Version 2.jpg

Just messaged Loonten again. He says Robo will be shipped out by the end of the month. I'm thinking that his batch and SSC's batch from HT are being shipped out at the same time if this is the case.

Just messaged Loonten again. He says Robo will be shipped out by the end of the month. I'm thinking that his batch and SSC's batch from HT are being shipped out at the same time if this is the case.

Let's hope so, only 4 more days to go. This has been a long time coming but not nearly as long as some of you who pre-ordered LAST year. Waiting to the BD version with Murphy is going to be painful unless as others have speculated, the production time on that is far less due to most of the issues being taken care of with this release.

I still havent been charged but mine shows shipping soon, and Im on a flex.

When did you order?

Sadly not, Snake. Just "processing", like it's been the last 514 days.

Seriously sucks man, SSC moves in mysterious ways :slap

Flex paid started in August for me, and got the item shipping soon.

Shhh the May 13' people are going to beat you :lol

mine still says processing even though I had mine full payment since may of 2013

I swear these things get processed at random.

Back