Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where do you want it, fran? :lol

tumblr_n0gumk1giU1qg4blro1_500.gif

Fran is at it again, its never going to stop even after it comes out.

:lol

You guys in Cali COULD be getting this in the next week to 10 days. Take a deep breath, it'll be alright.

Yeah but why did you get your final payment charged thats what I don't understand, if my final payment is due, then charge it already I don't care if I get it, 2 weeks from now, just charge it, so I don't have to worry about it, and I can move on to my next figure.

oh snap, but that could still mean Nov. 6 right? They didn't give you a tracking number or date?

Not yet. My T800 BD was charged and it went out same day last Monday. Had it in hand on Friday. Hoping for same case here. I usually don't receive shipping notifications till late in the evening so Ill see what happens.

I did hear that the Flex Pay orders are going out first this time though so, Nov 6th could mean the full charge orders?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Not yet. My T800 BD was charged and it went out same day last Monday. Had it in hand on Friday. Hoping for same case here. I usually don't receive shipping notifications till late in the evening so Ill see what happens.

I did hear that the Flex Pay orders are going out first this time though so, Nov 6th could mean the full charge orders?

But thats all speculation, has a CS rep confirmed this yet? Also on my SS account it says items shipping soon, but haven't been charged.

Yeah but why did you get your final payment charged thats what I don't understand, if my final payment is due, then charge it already I don't care if I get it, 2 weeks from now, just charge it, so I don't have to worry about it, and I can move on to my next figure.

Hint: I mailed in my final payment, didn't charge it.

But thats all speculation, has a CS rep confirmed this yet? Also on my SS account it says items shipping soon, but haven't been charged.

Just heard that the Chair versions are shipping out Nov 6th.

I did call this after noon to verify that Robo was being charged and shipped and the SS Rep said yes.

I placed my pre-order for the regular RoboCop without chair on Sep 13, 2013 and I put it on Flex pay. I received an email from Sideshow on Oct 20, 2014 notifying me that my order would be "shipping soon" and that I was to be charged my final flex payment on Saturday, Oct 25, 2014. It is now Monday, Oct 27, 2014 2:50PM Pacific Time and I still have not been charged. I know the 25th was a Saturday so maybe they will charge it later this evening. It's weird that other people have had their final payment charged already. Maybe their system isn't fully automated and requires somebody to manually run all the charges through?

Anyway, I've waited over a year for this figure so I can certainly wait a few more days or weeks. I am not complaining about the wait, just wanted to give some additional information for those trying to figure out Sideshow's order fulfillment strategy. Personally, I'm not convinced there even is a strategy :p

I placed my pre-order for the regular RoboCop without chair on Sep 13, 2013 and I put it on Flex pay. I received an email from Sideshow on Oct 20, 2014 notifying me that my order would be "shipping soon" and that I was to be charged my final flex payment on Saturday, Oct 25, 2014. It is now Monday, Oct 27, 2014 2:50PM Pacific Time and I still have not been charged. I know the 25th was a Saturday so maybe they will charge it later this evening. It's weird that other people have had their final payment charged already. Maybe their system isn't fully automated and requires somebody to manually run all the charges through?

Anyway, I've waited over a year for this figure so I can certainly wait a few more days or weeks. I am not complaining about the wait, just wanted to give some additional information for those trying to figure out Sideshow's order fulfillment strategy. Personally, I'm not convinced there even is a strategy :p

yes, they charge around 8pm pacific time, but since flexpay was on a Sat. you'd think they would of charged most of us first thing as soon as their operating hours started, as for being charged already Yankeesfan said that he mailed his payment which is a option, but you have to mail it in advance. We just have to wait till later tonight I guess. I'm worried that they will delay it and I wont be charged at all, in which case I'll go pre order a heavily armored cop or another figure and delay my payments.

Back