Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good thing is when I got my "shipped" notice on T-800 (or actually i didnt get a shipped notice I just checked my account) anyways I received it the next day:yess: Hopefully this is no different.

I ordered mine Nov 1st, my last payment is showing on my online banking and it says "shipping soon" on the SS site. It's about friggin time.

I ordered mine Nov 1st, my last payment is showing on my online banking and it says "shipping soon" on the SS site. It's about friggin time.

Yeah I ordered mine early (like immediately) with full pay and I still have nothing. Must be random processing.

I PO this on 30th of May 2013. Stated my last flex would be 25th August. The site states "item shipping soon"

I keep checking the bank but they still haven't taken my money.

I PO this on 30th of May 2013. Stated my last flex would be 25th August. The site states "item shipping soon"

I keep checking the bank but they still haven't taken my money.

Screen Shot 2014-10-27 at 4.17.16 PM - Version 2.jpg

Dude its already been answered go back a couple pages :slap

Loonten now has them in stock and will be shipping within days. The wait is almost over and it's not been nearly as long as some of you here. Congrats to those who waited it out for over a year, FAR more patient than me.

I preordered on sep 6th, on a two month flex I dont know if that makes a diff.

I don't think it does since people who ordered nearly a year earlier than other people are still at the "processing" stage while others who only ordered a month or so ago apparently got "item shipping soon." There is no ordering line for SSC, it does out randomly.

Congrats, buddy, good to hear it!

Thanks man! really kind of you :) looking forward to 1. the email saying despatched and 2. the day it arrives (obviously) should be a good addition to the small collection I have. Next up will be the other 2 Robocop figures some time next millennium (when HT release it). At least now I can stop moaning about it taking so long, lol.

Thanks man! really kind of you :) looking forward to 1. the email saying despatched and 2. the day it arrives (obviously) should be a good addition to the small collection I have. Next up will be the other 2 Robocop figures some time next millennium (when HT release it). At least now I can stop moaning about it taking so long, lol.

No moaning, you really should've had it for a few weeks by now. Very odd.

No moaning, you really should've had it for a few weeks by now. Very odd.

Yep. Does anyone know if any other sellers shipped this in advance of Sideshow/Loonten? I really would be interested in knowing what held this up everywhere, even in China because if this is the new way of doing things then I don't like it at all.

I know people with close relations to sellers (private sellers) had it early obviously, but I mean eBay and other online retailers. It seem the smaller businesses in China got given the middle finger on this release.

Might be related to the situation in hk, stocks were not able to arrive or circulate as they usually do.

Loonten now has them in stock and will be shipping within days. The wait is almost over and it's not been nearly as long as some of you here. Congrats to those who waited it out for over a year, FAR more patient than me.

Really? How'd you find out?

Back