Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine today. He came in with my Captain America 2 pack, so now they hangout together. Happy day for me.

Got mine today.
He is my new favorite Hot Toys figure.

1426017163_zps0c014e01.jpg

1426017169_zps9d1644da.jpg

1426017173_zpsc04caaed.jpg

This is still the best picture I have seen..... surely someone can top it :D

I no longer have my professional camera equipment, but once I get my figure, I'll accept this challenge. Well...I'll try to at least equal the quality of this photo. Not sure I can do better, especially when all I'll have is an iPhone 6 or my Canon point and shoot. :lol

I no longer have my professional camera equipment, but once I get my figure, I'll accept this challenge. Well...I'll try to at least equal the quality of this photo. Not sure I can do better, especially when all I'll have is an iPhone 6 or my Canon point and shoot. :lol
Cool :hi5:

:hi5:

I certainly can't wait to try. Before I had to sell my old collection, I took hundreds of photos of them. My favorite figure to do pictures of were the Nicholson Joker and Ledger Joker 2.0.

Also, I'm new-ish around here, so hi guys!

:hi5:

I certainly can't wait to try. Before I had to sell my old collection, I took hundreds of photos of them. My favorite figure to do pictures of were the Nicholson Joker and Ledger Joker 2.0.

Also, I'm new-ish around here, so hi guys!

:welcome1:

Well I look forward to it as well. Do you have a Flickr or Photobucket, something like that?

Back