Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:welcome1:

Well I look forward to it as well. Do you have a Flickr or Photobucket, something like that?

Thank you! I look forward to becoming a more regular user on here again.

I had a photobucket account for when I shared those pictures on here 2 or so years ago. I've since deleted it, but I should make another one in preparation for Star-Lord's arrival. Is there a photo hosting program that you'd recommend for sharing on here easily?

I had a photobucket account for when I shared those pictures on here 2 or so years ago. I've since deleted it, but I should make another one in preparation for Star-Lord's arrival. Is there a photo hosting program that you'd recommend for sharing on here easily?

No worries
I think most use Photobucket... a lot of images I seen on here link to there. I'm not sure why, I find uploading images using the Insert Image button is the best way :dunno, that way you can link an image url or upload it from your computer :wink1:

Hello!!! And welcome :wave :)

Thank you, sir (or ma'am)!

I forgot how exciting it is to get a new figure, it's been a while since I've had one. I'm so glad that I started back up in time for this figure. He looks amazing!

I forgot how exciting it is to get a new figure, it's been a while since I've had one. I'm so glad that I started back up in time for this figure. He looks amazing!

Nothing better(well except discussing it with some great people :wink1:). This is one of the better figures to come out recently, and I would say its a great time to dive back in with the Avengers Age of Ultron line coming up, if your into Marvel, and of course DC will have lots in the coming months too

I got my new Star-Lord fig this morning. Love him. He's awesome. My issue is one of the following: I'm either a huge idiot who is being outsmarted by a tiny piece of pleather or my figure's backpack strap is broken. I've been playing with it for a while and for the life of me can't figure out how the heck to get it to go together. Any ideas from you other fine folks who have it? Be honest. If I'm an idiot, I deserve to be told so. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426024273.988120.jpg

I got my new Star-Lord fig this morning. Love him. He's awesome. My issue is one of the following: I'm either a huge idiot who is being outsmarted by a tiny piece of pleather or my figure's backpack strap is broken. I've been playing with it for a while and for the life of me can't figure out how the heck to get it to go together. Any ideas from you other fine folks who have it? Be honest. If I'm an idiot, I deserve to be told so.

Its the 3rd strap, see here
Hot%20Toys%20-%20Guardians%20of%20the%20Galaxy%20-%20Star-Lord%20Collectible_PR3.jpg

Nothing better(well except discussing it with some great people :wink1:). This is one of the better figures to come out recently, and I would say its a great time to dive back in with the Avengers Age of Ultron line coming up, if your into Marvel, and of course DC will have lots in the coming months too

I'd say diving back in when the new Avengers is coming out is bad timing on my part. :lol I'm going to try to control myself, but all of these figure are so cool. I've limited myself to only pre-order Captain America...so far.

lots of lady collectors here :clap

I'd say diving back in when the new Avengers is coming out is bad timing on my part. :lol I'm going to try to control myself, but all of these figure are so cool. I've limited myself to only pre-order Captain America...so far.
haha... well yeah maybe :lol
Caps a cool figure, I ordered that too, that self control is going to get a lot tougher in the next 4 weeks, I expect lots of reveals :monkey3

lots of lady collectors here :clap

haha... well yeah maybe :lol
Caps a cool figure, I ordered that too, that self control is going to get a lot tougher in the next 4 weeks, I expect lots of reveals :monkey3

I hoping the awesome guy in your signature doesn't get revealed until after the movie's release to keep him more of a mystery, but I haven't been following rumors and such on release dates. I am anxious to see him though.

I hoping the awesome guy in your signature doesn't get revealed until after the movie's release to keep him more of a mystery, but I haven't been following rumors and such on release dates. I am anxious to see him though.

Yeah, he seems to be the big mystery, he will most likely be revealed post release.

I just noticed my Star-Lord doesn't have the snaps inside the coat. He has them on his belt, but not inside the coat. Can someone explain what I am missing out on by not having them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back