Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d0b2f22d8b06c545e9e4a75d1194e83a.jpg

Took this for the Twitter contest today :lol

Tweeted that pic of Star-Lord being held prisoner by the Troopers to James Gunn & Chris Pratt, Gunn favorited it. :)

I don't think Pratt has got on today.

SMH...SSC playing games with the waitlist. ughhhh why do i bother pre-ordering anything anymore

Urg...I just ordered the exclusive one even though I am expecting the regular one to arrive on Monday. Guess I'll either send the regular back or sell on ebay. I'm sad that I will not be opening him on Monday anymore, but the exclusive will be worth the wait.

Thanks for the heads up, by the way! :hi5:

30 day no questions asked return policy. :lecture

I'll probably be taking advantage of this. :) I'm not sure how much I trust eBay any more. I've never had problems selling on it, but I hear too often of buyers scamming now.

I just bought it. Damn you for showing this to me. I used the 20 dollar code so 225 with shipping for an exclusive ain't bad

Thanks for posting this!!! Best post all day

Urg...I just ordered the exclusive one even though I am expecting the regular one to arrive on Monday. Guess I'll either send the regular back or sell on ebay. I'm sad that I will not be opening him on Monday anymore, but the exclusive will be worth the wait.

Thanks for the heads up, by the way! :hi5:

Happy to help out! :hi5:

He's so awesome and the handcuffs & orb are great items to have.

Back