Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I DID IT!!!!!! :panic: I always wanted the exclusive more anyways. :yess:

bbt_celebration-gif.gif

Congratulations on those who got the Ex (with the discount). It's one of those great looking figures & comes with a bunch of accessories too! It's worth it!

I didn't want to get star lord but since it's exclusive I had to jump on it. If I ever decide to sell him(and I won't) I dont have to worry about selling under original cost. Only downside is now I gotta purchase the groot rocket dog set
Oh you got it too. :hi5:
Super-Duper.gif

I will get Gamora, definitely. But the Groot/ Rocket set...probably not. I always wanted Star Lord and Gamora more.
You might change your mind when you see the final products for those.... they are iffy right now

Groot is spectacular in person. I think Rocket looks great, it just doesn't really look like Rocket from the movie. And it should have been about $25 cheaper.

I don't think we'll ever see anything quite like Groot again, he's a stunner and so unique. The four figs are good enough for any shelf even without Drax :)

Fair comment DA, Rocket, so far, is looking like the weakest of the bunch and is hard to justify the cost. I can't have Groot without him though :)

Fair comment DA, Rocket, so far, is looking like the weakest of the bunch and is hard to justify the cost. I can't have Groot without him though :)

This is exactly my thoughts. I think the line is absolutely stunning. However, Rocket seems a little out of scale and his face doesn't quite do it for me. But I can't fathom having a Guardians line without one of my favorites Rocket being represented.

Glad more of you guys could get the SL EX. :yess:

Gamora is a must have too, IMO. Waiting to see the blogger pics of Rocket/Groot to decide on them.

I don't think we'll ever see anything quite like Groot again, he's a stunner and so unique. The four figs are good enough for any shelf even without Drax :)
Until Guardians 2 :monkey3
Glad more of you guys could get the SL EX. :yess:
Gamora is a must have too, IMO. Waiting to see the blogger pics of Rocket/Groot to decide on them.
Smart play, whether or not Rocket is improved will be crucial for a lot of buyers to decide on keeping their orders for the 2pk. He's the make or break character/figure for this line imo. Even more so than Drax

I think a screaming Rocket sculpt and another weapon (Hadron Enforcer?) would seal the deal for a lot of people. It would be nice if the reason they are delayed is because of something like that :)

I think a screaming Rocket sculpt and another weapon (Hadron Enforcer?) would seal the deal for a lot of people. It would be nice if the reason they are delayed is because of something like that :)

they should add that maybe yeah... or the prison gun(which makes sense when paired with the screaming Groot sculpt). He's way overpriced as is and too barebones. Not to mention that stupid Raccoon dog face and paintjob :ohbfrank:

$159.99
3984098-2496587552-MZBFA-1418143498.gif

Smart play, whether or not Rocket is improved will be crucial for a lot of buyers to decide on keeping their orders for the 2pk. He's the make or break character/figure for this line imo. Even more so than Drax
Yeah I can easily see how me might be for many! One of the best characters. A shame they didn't go for two HS with him like they are Groot. He needs a screaming head :lecture

Back