Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a great pose too. The Annihilation conquest pose is just iconic. I just don't have a low enough dynamic stand to put on the shelf.

IFy0Cn2.jpg
[/IMG]

I was pushing the zipper closed on my bag with my finger and the pull came right off the bag. It's zippered closed now, but I won't be able to open it now.

Damn, I wish they made them better. So scared to even touch mine now in fear of more things coming apart. :lol

Last edited:
Damn, I wish they made them better. So scared to even touch mine now in fear of more things coming apart. :lol

Well, I've seen enough to stop me from purchasing this now. First it was the buttons, then the head problems, now stuff like this. I just can't see paying $230.00 for something that might have things falling off of it. I know others are getting figures with no problems but it just should not be such a gamble.

Well, I've seen enough to stop me from purchasing this now. First it was the buttons, then the head problems, now stuff like this. I just can't see paying $230.00 for something that might have things falling off of it. I know others are getting figures with no problems but it just should not be such a gamble.

I know what you mean but I pulled the trigger on this one. If I get a bad set ima just return it

I don't even worry about it anymore. Out of 50+ figures i have only had a couple issues that required me to contact SS and they took care of the problem quickly.

I don't even worry about it anymore. Out of 50+ figures i have only had a couple issues that required me to contact SS and they took care of the problem quickly.

Their customer service has been pretty bad lately. I sent them a few emails on March 3rd, and I haven't heard back from them.

Yeah I can certainly understand that. Mine has the head problem and now the knapsack is very fragile. But I still love him! He comes recommended despite the little issues, though I'm curious what we're supposed to do about the head issue. I hate not being able to pose him properly with the helmeted head...:(

Their customer service has been pretty bad lately. I sent them a few emails on March 3rd, and I haven't heard back from them.

I would email them again. It should not take them more than 2 business days to get back to you. I had to deal with them with my Wonder Woman Statue last month (statues always seem to have an issue) and they responded within a couple days.

A shame that so many are having issues. Still a nice looking figure though.

I regret canceling my PO but with so many figures coming soon(and some kitbash ideas still in the works) I had to.

It has really become a risk ordering this figures lately. I had issues with the hearbreakers light up left hand when I bought it. It wasn't a good feeling but SS did however sent me a replacement arm right away.

Back