Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i feel like they made the infinity orb a bit too small i remember it bigger in the movie! Other then that beautiful piece, and im currently working on my yondu.

I look forward to seeing your custom 1/6 scale Yondu. I purchased a second Star-Lord and a World Box 2.0 AT- 003 Body with plans to make Yondu or a generic Ravager. Sadly I don't have real sculpting skills.

I look forward to seeing your custom 1/6 scale Yondu. I purchased a second Star-Lord and a World Box 2.0 AT- 003 Body with plans to make Yondu or a generic Ravager. Sadly I don't have real sculpting skills.

im using the coat and pants from the starlord figure, and the world box 2.0 at body and head. Ill make a thread for it once its finished.

im using the coat and pants from the starlord figure, and the world box 2.0 at body and head. Ill make a thread for it once its finished.

Sounds like it could be awesome :)

I noticed two of the small buttons missing off of my Starlord this morning. I went back and looked at my photos and they have always been missing. A bit annoying but I can't get too disappointed over it...

spn5_zps99112ef1.gif~original

Back