Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!!!! Didn't expect that. Anyone know if I can put in a waitlist for the ex and order the regular just so I can get one in case the ex doesn't convert?

I jumped on this this morning after seeing it last night, glad I got the exclusive. I wonder if Groot and Rocket 2 pack will sell out too? I haven't ordered it yet because I'm unsure and the NRD. Hope that keeps others away as I work to do decide what to do. It'll be like $1200 after shipping, which is a big ouch.

I still would like to see the movie before I buy any of the GOTG figures.

I'm sure people will get waitlist conversions if they jump on it now, at least for the next couple of weeks anyway
no need to panic :panic:
so
8901088.jpg

These are probably the only opportunity I'll have to get quality Guardians of the Galaxy 1/6 figures--unless SS makes comic book versions--so I'm getting the team even if the movie sucks--which I'm sure it won't. I never would have guessed there would be an opportunity to get GotG merchandise so I'm 100% in for everything HT puts out.

These are probably the only opportunity I'll have to get quality Guardians of the Galaxy 1/6 figures--unless SS makes comic book versions--so I'm getting the team even if the movie sucks--which I'm sure it won't. I never would have guessed there would be an opportunity to get GotG merchandise so I'm 100% in for everything HT puts out.

cool :hi5:, just FYI the movie will blow you away... but dont take my word for it :wink1: go see it!

cool :hi5:, just FYI the movie will blow you away... but dont take my word for it :wink1: go see it!

I'm definitely going to see it but may have to wait until next week sometime. I'm trying to avoid spoilers but this thing called the internet is not making it easy.

What's the difference between exclusive and regular version?
It looks like both include orbs and it's just the handcuffs that's extra.

I'm definitely going to see it but may have to wait until next week sometime. I'm trying to avoid spoilers but this thing called the internet is not making it easy.

no that's definitely a spoiler zone, I thought I did a good job avoiding spoilers, but I could have done better, I think we're all a little too plugged in these days

What's the difference between exclusive and regular version?
It looks like both include orbs and it's just the handcuffs that's extra.

the main Orb that everybody wants in the film and Handcuffs are the exclusive extra's

Back