Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys, while we're waiting for Marty, do us and yourselves a favour and announce the Doc. It can only help sales of Marty and the Delorean. I can see no possible negative impact. So ****ing announce him and do not leave us swinging. I still haven't forgiven you for Elias.

I bet Doc will be announced later this year and release within 3 months of the DeLorean. They probably want to get their Avengers stuff out of the way first since that's going to be their biggest sellers this year. After that I expect we'll see Doc and get dates for the Ripley figures. I wouldn't hold my breath for Batman Returns though. :D

I bet Doc will be announced later this year and release within 3 months of the DeLorean. They probably want to get their Avengers stuff out of the way first since that's going to be their biggest sellers this year. After that I expect we'll see Doc and get dates for the Ripley figures. I wouldn't hold my breath for Batman Returns though. :D
I bet Doc, 2015 Marty and potentially a BTTF II Delorean all get shown at SDCC and then go up for preorder immediately after just like that slew of figs last year. I bet BR gets shown again, and then goes up for PO as well. By SDCC, Avengers 2 will be out of theaters so HT will need something else to get people fired up.

HT will announce 1955, 1985, alternate 1985 and 2015 Biff, in addition to Griff and Mad Dog Tannen, and George and Lorraine. They will definitely be made. Set it and forget it! Engrave it in stone! Better yet, print it!

bttfnews.jpg

Black Widow only just shown and they've already put up a teaser for Hawkeye :gah:

Most lines are lucky to even get 1-2 figures if that or at all. In the span of a month and a half, Avengers: AoU already has 6 with another 6 on the way.

I guess it helps that half of them are just repaints/retools, atleast in the case of Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Black Widow and Hawkeye.

Re tooling is what cost more they just took the head of the overstock figures a put them on the new body. I think that Hawkeye cost the most since they weren't any left and had to make and paint more sculptors.

Most lines are lucky to even get 1-2 figures if that or at all. In the span of a month and a half, Avengers: AoU already has 6 with another 6 on the way.

I guess it helps that half of them are just repaints/retools, atleast in the case of Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Black Widow and Hawkeye.

Just ****ing annoys me. They don't worry about one Marvel figure cannibalising sales of another Marvel figure. So why the **** do we have to be held in suspense about one damn figure in the BttF line, Kyle Reese from T1, the full Batman Returns line that was promised?

Like Platoon and Elias, the Bttf line will be a joke if they don't make Doc - which I really can see happening despite what they said about supposedly being hard at work on him.

a-dev, just be grateful they don't outright cancel everything not Star Wars, Marvel, and Nolan-related. They could do that, and probably end up making more money.

Thankfully I think the Nolan stuff is officially dead. They're not a problem, they're a nobody. The problem is Disney with their Marvel/Stah Wahs monopoly.

The Nolan Batman movies are old news, Bank Robber Joker 2.0 has "sold" horribly, Armory value set (all three offerings) are warming retail shelves, the 1/12 Bat vehicle preorder was a dud right out the door, and that Johnny Robin Blake set was the definition of boring. If the Armory set with frickin' Batman is struggling, especially with all that great gear, what chance do two, flat footed cops and a flashlight have?

Would have been nice to have gotten Neeson Ra's, you know, the villain of the first movie, but it is what is. Atleast we got John Bloke.

Thankfully I think the Nolan stuff is officially dead. They're not a problem, they're a nobody. The problem is Disney with their Marvel/Stah Wahs monopoly.

The Nolan Batman movies are old news, Bank Robber Joker 2.0 has "sold" horribly, Armory value set (all three offerings) are warming retail shelves, the 1/12 Bat vehicle preorder was a dud right out the door, and that Johnny Robin Blake set was the definition of boring. If the Armory set with frickin' Batman is struggling, especially with all that great gear, what chance do two, flat footed cops and a flashlight have?

Would have been nice to have gotten Neeson Ra's, you know, the villain of the first movie, but it is what is. Atleast we got John Bloke.

644.gif

You're on-point, buddy, good job. And this is coming from someone who paid full price for the Armory. :slap

While they aren't still big sellers, I bet they'll still give us another Joker and Batman figure from those films in the not-too-distant future. There was already speculation about a Joker DX 3.0, and would anyone be surprised to get a Begins Batman suit 4.0?

Chan's infatuation with Nolan will never die, Fabio!

While they aren't still big sellers, I bet they'll still give us another Joker and Batman figure from those films in the not-too-distant future. There was already speculation about a Joker DX 3.0, and would anyone be surprised to get a Begins Batman suit 4.0?

Chan's infatuation with Nolan will never die, Fabio!

Also good points! :clap Though to be fair, I wouldn't mind any of these seeing as how I need a BB and Ledger Joker figures.

Back