Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Q3 - Chewbacca
Q4 - BD Robocop

Thats over $600 worth and all I can afford. For any other figures I might be interested in (ie. Obi Wan), I have to turn my back and pretend I do not know you.

I have to get into the mind frame that I am not collecting 1/6 scale action figures. It makes it sound affordable. I am in the mind frame of purchasing “art”. Stand alone pieces (BD Robocop…DAMN!!! Chewbacca…better be DAMN!!!)

I contacted kidult toy shop he said there has been a delay (it was going to release early)...I asked him how long the delay was and he said it should be released within 2 weeks.

grOR9BX.gif

I have no idea man....he was really short with me about it..I was talking to him over private message Facebook chat..I asked him if I bought the item on ebay for the buy it now price would it ship within 2 weeks 100% and then he didn't answer me.

I have no idea man....he was really short with me about it..I was talking to him over private message Facebook chat..I asked him if I bought the item on ebay for the buy it now price would it ship within 2 weeks 100% and then he didn't answer me.

At least he responded to you....blatantly ignored me...

I contacted kidult toy shop he said there has been a delay (it was going to release early)...I asked him how long the delay was and he said it should be released within 2 weeks.

I don't know what to believe at this point. Will expect it Q2/3 and if it comes early, fine. I noticed that the DeL is slated for Q4/Q1,

Back