Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see how those Marvel and Iron Man collectors are dealing with the onslaught of Hot Toys product, especially those that "collect them all".

We'll all laugh about this one day when we're awash in BTTF Martys, Docs and Biffs, Keaton AND Kilmer Batmen, a Stamp Zod, Die Hard McClanes and a Hans Gruber, a Boddicker and a RoboCain, Ripleys, Colonial Marines and a Biehn Kyle Reese....

Well, done Papasmoak. Where the heck did you find that? is it from the games? Impressive. . . and saved :) Thanks!

I don't see how those Marvel and Iron Man collectors are dealing with the onslaught of Hot Toys product, especially those that "collect them all".

It's hard sometimes, just living on bread and water, but i am close to finish my house made up out of Marvel boxes :lol

Hey Papasmoak...

How about a Lyon Estates Billboard to hide the Delorean behind...

post-7839-1410338049775.jpg

Well, done Papasmoak. Where the heck did you find that? is it from the games? Impressive. . . and saved :) Thanks!

Thanks. :hi5:

Great. Copied that puppy too! Now I'm off to find original Superman printables. . .

I don't envy those that "need" to collect them all, my collection is predominantly Iron Man, but I'm pretty selective now on which armors I want, its generally 1 or 2 armor suits per movie, I'm a bigger fan of the RDJ figures than the suits at this point. I'm not catching feelings though if other figures get released before this, I guess I never understood the whole "they're making toys that other people want before they make another one that I want" thinking. More money saved while I wait for something I do want.

Im a Stark-head too but I never had the desire to have every armor. I kept it to all of the main suits (1-7, 42, 43, probably 45, plus some Tony figs), and only HB & SC from the House Party.

But yea, the hobby is very expensive in general, forget about just for IM completists. There are so many lines and so many figures coming out nowadays (and not only HT). If you are dabbling in or completing multiple lines, I'm sure even IM completist feel bad for you :lol

It's hard sometimes, just living on bread and water, but i am close to finish my house made up out of Marvel boxes :lol

Whaaaaaat??!! You have it good! I've been living in a storage unit with my collection and eating the boxes

We'll all laugh about this one day when we're awash in BTTF Martys, Docs and Biffs, Keaton AND Kilmer Batmen, a Stamp Zod, Die Hard McClanes and a Hans Gruber, a Boddicker and a RoboCain, Ripleys, Colonial Marines and a Biehn Kyle Reese....

I am going to hold you to that, I will be surprised in half on that list get made.

I am too, in my blood anyway. :lol

Don't see how I was "hating" with that comment. :huh I wasn't even stating anything negative about collectors. I look at the Marvel section and honestly don't see how those guys do it. It's astonishing. Unless they're bluffing about ordering it all, getting all that, while an impressive feat, has got to be exhausting. There were 5 more figures shown just today!

I want HT to make more 80's / 90's Legend figures like Marty ...

Sylvester Stallone: Cobra
Eddy Murphy: Coming to America, Beverly Hills Cop
Tim Curry: Pennywise IT
Michael Biehn: Reese The Terminator
Bruce Willis: Die hard
Arnold Schwarzenegger: Mr Freeze

Danny Trejo, Bill Murray, etcc....

Those figs would be HOT.....

This kind of HT figs happen once in a few years...

Back